Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: So What Are You Doing For Your Cancelling Renter? (by Paul L.):

I have now filed a complaint with Florida Attorney Generals office against Redweek.

Read the rental agreement and there is nothing about the Covid virus that is stated in the agreement. It states in Rental agreement illness is not responsibility of Owner and non-refundable!

My rentals are at Newport Coast and they are NOT shelter in place any longer. But Redweek has kept 2 of my units in pending status. They sent an e-mail to My renters and Me that Shelter in place was the way for renter to get a refund.When shelter in place was removed they emailed renter to see if they still wanted to rent unit???

Both of these weeks are in July.

Be aware Redweek is becoming an issue to deal with. Unresponsive to my emails!!!

If the Unit is not habitable on the day that the Rental Period commences by reason of flood, fire, or storm, and a satisfactory substitute is not made available, the total Rent will be refunded to the Renter. If the Renter is required to evacuate the Unit at any point during the Term, the Renter is entitled to a pro-rated refund for unused nights from the point of evacuation order through the remainder of the Term. In such events, the Owner will have no further liability to the Renter. Renter's inability to complete their travel for any other reason beyond the Owner's control (including, but not limited to: illness, airline interruptions, job loss) are the sole responsibility of the Renter, and Payment is non-refundable. Renter is encouraged to purchase trip interruption and cancellation insurance for such matters.