Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

So What Are You Doing For Your Cancelling Renter? (by Pierre M.):

jbl3 wrote:
If you are a Marriott owner, Marriott is offering "COVID Certificates" (good for Interval weeks during 2021 and I believe 2022 I don't remember), and I don't have one to reference here. If there is anyone who is wondering about this, I would be glad to email or talk about it. You can contact me at jbrosetti@gmail.com and as I see patterns, I will post info here. Basically you just have to call them and they post it to your interval account. the interval account is free for Marriott Owners.

Your Interval International certificate — equivalent to a vacation week — will be deposited into your Interval International account within the next 10 business days and will have a reduced exchange rate of $99. Additionally, your normal reservation and travel windows have been expanded for use of this certificate. You can check availability for use of this certificate up to 120 days prior to your desired travel date. Vacations must be completed by December 16, 2021, which is when this certificate expires. Plus an Interval account is free ONLY if you are a points owner, legacy week owner still have to pay.... And like Dennis H. said these certificate are full of restrictions and don't worth much...