Original Message:

I am in the process of buying a 2BR Oceanfront unit at the Ocean Club. I thought all 2 BR units came with 3 bathrooms. My closing paperwork indicates the unit we are being sold is 2 bedroom Oceanfront, but with only 2 bathrooms. Do 2 BR, 2BA units exist in the Ocean Club buildings? If so, where are they located and how many of this room configuration are there? We prefer to have the 3 bathrooms unless you folks can point out advantages to having only 2 baths. Appreciate any/all responses. (by Gary J.):

I am in the process of buying a 2BR Oceanfront unit at the Ocean Club. I thought all 2 BR units came with 3 bathrooms. My closing paperwork indicates the unit we are being sold is 2 bedroom Oceanfront, but with only 2 bathrooms. Do 2 BR, 2BA units exist in the Ocean Club buildings? If so, where are they located and how many of this room configuration are there? We prefer to have the 3 bathrooms unless you folks can point out advantages to having only 2 baths. Appreciate any/all responses.