Beach Quarters Resort

Resort Info

Feb 04, 2008

takk1956 wrote:
Hello, Im a owner of 2 units at this resort for 6 yrs now. If you have Questions or need infomation about the resort I will try to answer them. Thanks and have a great Vacation.
HI I am trying to find a nice place on the beach to rent for a week in july for 7 days. I have rented a timeshare once in my life and had a bad experience. Roughly how much would it cost to rent. Thanks Rod

Rod S.
Feb 04, 2008

rod4 wrote:
takk1956 wrote:
Hello, Im a owner of 2 units at this resort for 6 yrs now. If you have Questions or need infomation about the resort I will try to answer them. Thanks and have a great Vacation.
HI I am trying to find a nice place on the beach to rent for a week in july for 7 days. I have rented a timeshare once in my life and had a bad experience. Roughly how much would it cost to rent. Thanks Rod
I own week 27 at this resort....it is a great resort...if you rent from Redweek you could probably get one for 1,000 - 1,400. BeachQuarters has alot of amenities, but the updating is lacking. We do love VA Beach and the area, so it is all worth it.

Susan J.
Feb 04, 2008

I agree with the info someone posted,but I feel the price would be more starting 1250 to 1400 . If you wait to book, you pay what is offer and the choices of weeks and prices are few if any.

Todd A.
Jan 11, 2012

room 402 was

Doug H.
Feb 24, 2012

do you rent through this site, through the resort, or on your own?

Nanci T.
Feb 24, 2012

nancit2 wrote:
do you rent through this site, through the resort, or on your own?

The short answer is yes to All, The choice is yours. If you are a Owner you Can list it for rent here. If your looking for a rental Unit, It can be done here or the other choices you listed. If your listing a Unit there is a fee. If your looking to find a rental I don't think there is a fee. Hope this help. Not sure if your a Owner or a Renter looking to rent a unit from Owner. All Answers still are Yes but the choice is yours.

Todd A.

Last edited by takk1956 on Feb 24, 2012 06:06 AM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.