Nov 16, 2006

WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO EXCHANGE? WE HAVE TWO TIMESHARE WEEKS - ONE IN CANCUN MEXICO AND ONE IN HILTON HEAD S.C. DOES THAT MEAN TRADE A WEEK WITH SOMEONE ELSE WHO OWNS SOMEWHERE YOU'D LIKE TO VISIT?

Gretta B.
Nov 17, 2006

gretta10 wrote:
WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO EXCHANGE? WE HAVE TWO TIMESHARE WEEKS - ONE IN CANCUN MEXICO AND ONE IN HILTON HEAD S.C. DOES THAT MEAN TRADE A WEEK WITH SOMEONE ELSE WHO OWNS SOMEWHERE YOU'D LIKE TO VISIT?
Exactly, would you like to visit Williamsburg VA in July because I'd love to visit Cancun!!!!!

Janet P.
Dec 02, 2006

Gretta, even though I have Mayan Palace between Cancun and Playa Del Carmen, I'd love to stay in Cancun proper sometime. There are Mayan's in Acapulco, Nuevo Vallarta, Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan and Puerto Penasco (60 miles from Arizona boarder).

Vickie C.
Dec 10, 2006

Does it have to be at the Renaissance Resort? I am a member if II and I have seen many weeks available in Aruba. If you can be flexible then you have a better chance of getting an exchange. The other option is to post an ad on Redwishes. They get great results and maybe you can exchange your week with someone or rent yours out and rent one in Aruba.

Darcy D.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.