Four Seasons on the Gulf

stay at Four season on the gulf, galveston, tx

Dec 05, 2006

we stayed at this resort in nov. everyone there was very friendly but as far as the resort i would not recommend staying, it was dirty, wallpaper coming off the walls, nicks in the bathroom, mirrors in livingroom were broke, window sills and around the windows the wood was all rotting, we had cockroaches, the ceiling was just repaired and painted over, you had to really look to find the airconditioning, just all in all it was horrible, including the doors not closing. I notified RCI and the answer i got back was they are not affiliated with that resort and if you want a refund or compinsation you have to notify the resort. What is this we called RCI for the reservations and it is not worth the price, what do we as members pay a maintence fee for so they can pocket the money instead of fixing it up, there were other resorts there that are beautiful, it was the Harley Davidson Rally the weekend we were there and they didn't even stay at this resort. Anyone else have this experience at this resort?

Louis U.
Sep 26, 2007

Sounds like it isn't very nice....

Dennis B.
Jan 03, 2009

We have stayed at this resort for 8 years now. It is an older condo but never once have I seen a cockroach nor a mirror being broke, or have I found it difficult to locate the ac unit. It was also remodeled inside and out beginning in early 2008. I enjoy this location and its proximity to the beach, popular restaurants, and shopping strip. It's very spacious, especially for the price.

Kim J.
Jan 04, 2009

This was the worst place we have ever seen in all our travels. We could find the A/C, but it didn't work. (It was in the 90's the week we were in Galveston) We made it one night, called RCI, and got different accommodations. The road noise was unbearable and it wasn't even the HD Rally weekend............. I can't believe RCI even puts people into this place

Dennis B.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.