This browser is a few years old, so parts of this page won’t lay
out correctly. Everything still works — updating your browser
restores the full design.
I am a Gold level owner in Raintree Vacation Club with my home resort being The Miner's Club in Park City, Utah. The Miner's Club offers it owners Preferred Rates, which allows you to book as many nights as you want at a much lower price than they normally charge, WITHOUT using your week.
Recently I posted my week for rent, and a few people have requested it at times when it is not available. However, the Preferred Rates are available any time. I'm new to the whole Timeshare exchange thing, so is it wrong to book Preferred Rates for these people and let them use that instead of my week?
Randy C.
Hi Scott, Best to ask the resort this question. You don't want to try working around the rules. Just find out what they will allow.
Scott B.
Alright. Is it not ethical to rent it out to them for more than the resort charges you?