General Discussion

Incorrect info in rental post

Mar 15, 2007

I was just looking through the available rentals & found some listings that had inaccurate info listed. For example, a resort offers BBQ's, I own at that resort & I know there are no BBQ's. Another stated that there was a jacuzzi, again I know that there isn't. I am new here; I don't want to cause problems, but I want to know that the info I read is accurate. Is there a way to report incorrect info?

Lynne N.
Mar 16, 2007

lynnen6 wrote:
I was just looking through the available rentals & found some listings that had inaccurate info listed. For example, a resort offers BBQ's, I own at that resort & I know there are no BBQ's. Another stated that there was a jacuzzi, again I know that there isn't. I am new here; I don't want to cause problems, but I want to know that the info I read is accurate. Is there a way to report incorrect info?

Hi Lynne,

The owners add their own individual postings for rent or resale so there really isn't a way to monitor the amenities that they add to their postings but if this is under a particular resort's main posting page please let me know and I'll be sure to correct it.

Thanks, Marty

Marty F

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.