Royal Oasis Vacation Club

Re-opening Vacation Club

Mar 17, 2007

When are they going to re-open the Royal Oasis Vacation Club? Now we cannot use our weeks for anything at all not even to exchange. Lainie.

Elaine A.
May 10, 2007

I am also an interested timeshare owner and have received no information on the recovery process or what we can do with our remaining years or those we have already paid the maintenance fees on. Any and all information will be appreciated.

Robert T.
May 11, 2007

The only information I have and it is quite old is that a class action suit was being filed on behalf of owners. I have tried writing and calling. Nothing. Any information you have will be appreciated.

Elaine A.
May 14, 2007

elainea12 wrote:
The only information I have and it is quite old is that a class action suit was being filed on behalf of owners. I have tried writing and calling. Nothing. Any information you have will be appreciated.
if you google class action suit royal oasis you will get law firms contact infomration for on going class action suit...carlin phillips law firm

Robert S.
May 19, 2007

To anyone who is interested in the Royal Oasis Club. Please contact Mr. Carlin Phillips at his e-mail site or toll free number. He has all the info on the class action suit and what you need to do. cphillips@ phillipsgarcia.com or 1-877-8925620 ext 112

Elaine A.
Jul 18, 2007

I did read in the Nassau Guardian that the hotel has been sold and the purchase of the time-shares is also in the process too. don't know how reliable any of this is....as it was noted before that it had been sold.....The new owners are Harcourt Development of Ireland.....I am not paying RCI anything as we can't do anything with our points or weeks

Nancy E.
Jul 21, 2007

Thanks for the info. I have not been able to find out anything, even going to the listed attorneys. I guess it is just a waiting game with the ball in someone elses court.

Robert T.
Jul 29, 2007

please understand we had contacted carlin phillips over a year ago. please my understanding is the government is the one we all need to contact. to really be in there face. please take the time to send out letters to the bahamas government. we are really not being fairly treated...squeeky wheel gets the oil.

Robert S.

Last edited by roberts658 on Jul 29, 2007 12:19 PM

Sep 08, 2008

My husband and I had/have a time share with Royal Oasis. Just a few days ago we were contacted by Rudy Meadows who was with Royal Oasis. For those who need or want his phone # it is 954-495-8408. His email address is rudymeadows@yahoo.com

Joanne S.
Oct 08, 2008

I just dashed off an e-mail to Rudy at the e-mail address you provided.

If I may ask, what was the purpose of Rudy's phone call? The last I heard form hime was several years ago when he asked if I wanted to pay the maint. or just add the years onto the back end of the contract and stop paying fees until the vacation club was re-opened. Of course I opted for the stop paying fees.

Thanks for the post and update. Ron

Ron C.
Feb 09, 2012

The purpose of Rudy Meadows phone call to us was, he said that he need our Contract #, Date of purchase, Unit # and number of points that we purchase. Said that they were in the process of opening and that we would be hearing from him again. That was the last time that I heard from.

Joanne S.
Mar 04, 2012

Our vacation club time share is GONE forever. In a foreign country, they don't do things by the book/law. Royal Oasis is and was a scam!

Randy H.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.