Hawaiian Sun Holidays

Waikiki Banyan maintenance fees

I already own at the Waikiki Banyan and am interested in finding out the name of the company that collects the maintenance fees and how to contact them.

Thank You,

Joni Bugara

Helpful? 0 0

jonib16 wrote:
I already own at the Waikiki Banyan and am interested in finding out the name of the company that collects the maintenance fees and how to contact them.

Thank You,

Joni Bugara

I am thinking about buying there is there something the realtor isn't telling me ???

Which timeshare do you own there? Hawaiian Sun is managed by VRI (Vacation Resorts International in Salt Lake City, Utah).

I own a week at the Hawaiian Sun Holidays. If you have questions about this location, contact me.

Last edited by marty8084 on Jan 18, 2009 04:01 PM

You can contact the Hawaiian Sun Holidays onsite manager at (808) 922-0531. Maintenance fees and taxes for 2016 are $470.

This is a very convenient and comfortable place to stay in Waikiki, especially if you are trying to save money. One parking space is included for free. Some locations charge as much as $25 per day for parking.


Reply to this thread

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Related discussions