Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares

I worked at a timeshare SCAM....I want to tell you about it.

Aug 10, 2019

behzade I would be happy to write an article about your experience with this exit company or you can submit an article to Inside Timeshare for edit. You can find me by posting a comment on an Inside Timeshare article.

Irene P.
Aug 10, 2019

Irene, I could be wrong, but this gentleman was probably approached by someone who "wanted to buy" his Mexican timeshare. Not an exit, but a purchase. According to the rules of the scam, he was asked to wire fees, and taxes to a Mexican bank account controlled by the thieves. After one fee was received, another fee magically appeared. When he stopped sending the money - they disappeared. Not exactly like the timeshare exit companies in the U.S. Unfortunately, the company names and addresses are fake or stolen. The thieves reside in Mexico. Just my surmising. I could be wrong. Keep up the good work Irene.

John I.
Aug 14, 2019

Hi Irene and John,

thank you for your comments. I don't know what is a exit company, but John is right. I was told I have to pay some fees and I will receive everything at closing. They even falsified Mexican government and Bank receipts and letters. Unfortunately this is like a snow ball. When you pay the first and second fee, this makes you more desperate and desperate and the way they handle you and lie to you and are ready for everything including fake documents, make you paying the money and finish this nightmare. What really really surprise me is how they have registration and licences. They made my life miserable and I don't know what to do. I am almost a homeless. I damn them however I don't think so something happened to them.

Behzad E.
Sep 01, 2019

Did you feel the shame before or after laughing all the way to the bank? You knowingly and willingly defrauded innocent people for your own personal benefit, your a parasite and nothing will ever absolve you of the emotional and financial stress you caused on countless people..

Locke B.
Sep 01, 2019

Hi Donah, We cut all ties and eventually he stopped hounding us with threats to reactivate changing his tactic to a pitiful "please be reasonable, I have a family to feed..." Both the Mexican Timeshare and "vida lifestyles membership" entities stopped bothering us as well entirely proving that if you bought in Mexico you can literally just tell them your quitting everything and walk away. They have no legal jurisdiction over you.

Debbie D.
Oct 03, 2019

I did and got out of mine. I used a lawyer but I paid upfront and got my contract and debt terminated

Betty
Oct 03, 2019

What timeshare company do you work for Don p. Your to worried about people not getting out and saying everything about getting out is a scam. Which one do you work for?

donp196 wrote:
NEVER pay anyone money upfront that claims they can get you out of your contract !!!

Betty
Oct 04, 2019

julieb989 wrote:
got my...debt terminated

So how was the money owed to your creditor satisfied?

Lance C.
Nov 06, 2019

Yes, this company called me and said they had a buyer for my camping membership. The company is called Caribbean timeshare closing and I was wondering this company is legit and can I trust them. They are asking for $1,500 closing cost in which they say is returnable within 14 days of closing. Is it fact or fiction before I go ahead with this contract. I would appreciate an email back to let me know thank you

Randall H.
Nov 06, 2019

It's a SCAM !!!

Don P.
Nov 06, 2019

Thank you. I thought so. I have had others do and say the same thing before and I never trusted them.

Randall H.
Dec 02, 2019

Purchase offer of my Resort weeks at Bahia Principe Privilege Club by A&T Real Estate Holding in Chicago, and an Attorney in Mexico city, asking for wire transfers to Mexican banks to conclude the purchase of my Resorts Weeks, so I can receive the funds stated in the contract I received by Email in February 2019 from Frank Saavedra. This scam was still ongoing till November 2019 after I had lost a large sum of money through seven wire transfers; with a recent further request to pay an additional international wire transfer fee in order to finally receive my promised funds. After several calls from different scammers pressuring me to conclude this fraudulent transaction and receive my funds, I repeatedly told the Mexican Attorney (Lic. Jose Antonio Cuevas Ibarra) that I was not going to transfer any more money as I was certain by now that this was a well orchestrated fraudulent scam from the beginning with fake documents and fake buyer offer from “Trivago”, with the Attorney colluding together with an A&T Real Estate Holding of Chicago agent Frank Saavedra; and there was never any intention of sending me the money guaranteed in the written sale contract offer I had received. All the seven wire transfers were sent to Mexican banks from Feb 27 to beginning of August 2019.

Later in August, another Mexican attorney in Guadalajara, Miguel Alvarez (lic.alvarez@ocri.com.mx Ced: 4594890, Oficina Central de Recuperación Inmediata) contacted me to offer his help in recuperating my money. He required receipts of all the money I had lost, I sent him the copies of the wire transfers I did. He later advised me that he has been able to recuperate all the lost funds I had transferred based on a Mexican court judgment in my favor, and the amount I had lost would be sent back to me by wire transfer to bank account once I pay some conversion fees. I sent him the required fees which he kept. I never got back any of my lost funds. Persons responsible of this fraudulent scam:

Lic. Jose Antonio Cuevas Ibarra (Juridico Rodriguez Y Associados)

Frank Saavedra of A&T Real Estate Holdings

Lic. Miguel Angel De La Isla Alvarez (OCRI)

Edmond A.
Dec 02, 2019

Congratulations you are officially on the " sucker list " . You will stay on the list until you stop sending them more money .

Don P.
Dec 03, 2019

I am so sorry this happened to you. i am another victim who lost about 65K. I have membership of Bahia Principe as well. Honestly it's surprise me how these people (however is giving too much credit naming them people) are still out there and calling and keep asking for more money and we can not do anything at all. I feel buying a membership of a resort was one of my biggest mistakes. God help us all to come out from this hole and never ever again live these moments.

Behzad E.
Dec 03, 2019

behzade wrote:
Honestly it's surprise me how these people (however is giving too much credit naming them people) are still out there and calling and keep asking for more money and we can not do anything at all.

Yes there is something we can do. It's called not paying them any money. The reason these crooks are still in business is because owners keep naively paying these scam artists thinking that their timeshares are worth tens of thousands of dollars. If owners didn't fall for these scams the scam artists would not be in business.

Lance C.
Dec 04, 2019

The funny thing is, I made a complaint against them in BBB yesterday and they called me today telling that my complaint is against the contract and I have to wait like 90 days and ask them a in written way if I want a refund. If not, based on contract we go to court and I will loose the money I invested and my membership. They are very professional thieves.

Behzad E.
Dec 13, 2019

thank you so much!

Long Q.
Dec 13, 2019

hello out there. we hired and sent 4,125.00 to the company TIMESHARE EXIT TEAM/REEDHEIN & ASSOCIATES to get us out of our time share. its been 4 1/2 years and we are still getting letters from the timeshare co and collection notices. they claim a 100% refund if not satisfiedd. Weve asked several times for a refund and they just give us the run around. beware of these scammers!

williams1146 wrote:
traudem wrote:
Hello to Scott Loughran with TIME SHARE EXIT TEAM/REEDHEIN & ASSOCIATES. Please stop pretending to be an honest operation, your company should be out of business and it's amazing how many timeshare owners still fall for your scams.

No...what's amazing is the Timeshare industry is still in business. It's outdated, riddled with unregulated fees, and full of corruption.

Stuart S.
Dec 14, 2019

Is this the outfit you sent your money to? [Timeshare Exit Team Professional Service Address: 220 120th Ave NE, Bellevue, WA 98005 Phone: (855) 733-3434]

If so, surely there's a division, department, bureau or somesuch within the government of the State of Washington in Olympia that would at least hear your complaint.

stuarts121 wrote:
hello out there. we hired and sent 4,125.00 to the company TIMESHARE EXIT TEAM/REEDHEIN & ASSOCIATES to get us out of our time share. its been 4 1/2 years and we are still getting letters from the timeshare co and collection notices. they claim a 100% refund if not satisfiedd. Weve asked several times for a refund and they just give us the run around. beware of these scammers!.

Stu M.
Dec 14, 2019

Yes, we're in the process of filing complaints with Consumer Protection Division of the Attorney General's Office, BBB, and Federal Trade Commission...we'll see what happens.

Stuart S.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.