Timeshare Exchanges

Platinum Interchange co.

Apr 20, 2007

Does anyone have any experience with this company?

Lee S.
Apr 23, 2007

With a name like that - I was expecting a hi-end trading company --they are just another RCI or II by the looks of some of the resorts they deal with

If you are looking for a hi end trading company - try 'the registry collection' ( elite part of RCI. II has a new hi-end company coming out soon as well -- called 'Preferred Residences'

Greg H.
Feb 15, 2009

I am time share meber in Malaysia under Tanco. Can we register with our timeshare with Red week and how shall I go about doing it.

Keng H.
Feb 16, 2009

Are you looking to Rent, Sell, or Deposit your week?

Mike N.
Jul 17, 2009

Platinum Interchange is a great exchange and rental company.

Thank you! Sandra

Sandra H.
Sep 10, 2010

I have used Platinum Interchange for several years now. Their customer service rocks and are much more personal than RCI. However, their availability is nothing like RCI. They are affiliates for several resorts so if you want to go to one those that might be available. Their exchanges are cheaper than RCI but this depends on what you are trading. Some resorts charge if they feel they are an upgrade from your trade. You don't have to deposit first to see what is available. I like this option.

Joanne B.
Dec 01, 2011

I have been trying to deal with Platinium for the past 3 years and it has turned into an absolute joke. They have not been able to book us in to a resort even when requesting a year or more in advance. Their so called counselors were nasty and did nothing to help......NO MORE PLATINIUM INTERCHANGE

Sherri W.
Dec 01, 2011

Hello sherriw63,

I am sorry to hear that your feel that way. Please remember that you just placed your request today, and we are avidly working to find you a match. Unfortunately the area you are requesting is extremely hard to get and a lot of people want to go to that same location, but we will definitely try our best to fill your request. Platinum Interchange strives to achieve a high level of customer service, and we appreciate your comments.

Sandra H.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.