Marriott's Ocean Pointe

Grocery Stores and Video Stores

May 14, 2007

Can you tell me where the closest grocery stores are? How about places to rent DVD's and movies?

Raymond V. Y.
May 15, 2007

Depending if you have a car, or not. There is a small carry-out type grocery on the tip of the island just as you turn off Blue Heron that is within wallking distance. However there is a very large, very nice Publix at the other end of Singer Island beyond the state park on the right hand side. Only 10 minutes drilving time max. You may also rent videos there,too, Not sure why you would want to rent videos at such a beautiful area, but all to themselves. There is also a Winn Dixie across the BIG Blue Heron bridge, turn right and down approx. 2 blocks. Not the nicest neighborhood, but fine during the daylight hours. Also a liquour store there at that plaza too. Very nice relatively new store. There are several restarants on the tip of Singer (Palm Beach Shores) also within walking distance. Use the trolley that goes every hour. There is a nice art/craft show over by the Marilna at the restaurant,too. There is also a art/craft show at the Riveria Beach Marina. Jimmy-Johns subs do deliver. Great huge sandwiches. Try the un-wich.

Wonet K.
May 21, 2007

Thank you wonet1 for taking the time to write your email, Just what I wanted to learn, I promise not to watch to many videos.

Raymond V. Y.
May 25, 2007

raymondy4 wrote:
Can you tell me where the closest grocery stores are? How about places to rent DVD's and movies?
Closet Little grocery store is approx. 1/4 mile or less. Winn Dixie where you may rent videos is less than 5 miles. Publix as I describe is probablly 5-6 milles. Little grocery store is easy walking distance.

Wonet K.
May 25, 2007

sorry I sent again. IF you go, have a great time, it truly is a great relaxing little tip of Singer Island.

Wonet K.
Apr 25, 2017

Publix is 2 mikes away

Kara S.
Apr 25, 2017

Publix is 2 mikes away

wonet1 wrote:
raymondy4 wrote:
Closet Little grocery store is approx. 1/4 mile or less. Winn Dixie where you may rent videos is less than 5 miles. Publix as I describe is probablly 5-6 milles. Little grocery store is easy walking distance.

Kara S.
Aug 01, 2017

how do you rent chairs on beach and how much

Steven S.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.