Sheraton Vistana Resort

Renting at Vistana Resort

Jul 02, 2007

My family and I are looking to rent a place at the Resort in March/April. They all sleep 8, but we have 10 people going (three of which are small kids) Is there a policy with having more than eight in a room and is there enough room (ie floor space) for kids to sleep on the floor? One will actually be in a pack-n-play. Also I've heard conflicting reviews about the different buildings and locations of units, some not as nice as others and some just not nice at all. We are looking into the Lakes subdivision. Any input at all would be appreciated.

Donna G.
Jan 29, 2008

donnag2 wrote:
My family and I are looking to rent a place at the Resort in March/April. They all sleep 8, but we have 10 people going (three of which are small kids) Is there a policy with having more than eight in a room and is there enough room (ie floor space) for kids to sleep on the floor? One will actually be in a pack-n-play. Also I've heard conflicting reviews about the different buildings and locations of units, some not as nice as others and some just not nice at all. We are looking into the Lakes subdivision. Any input at all would be appreciated.
I am not familiar with the lakes as I own in the Fountains and those units are great. We had two extra kids with us on an air mattress several years ago with no problems and plenty of room. The units are very large especially the master bedroom. Great resort! I just posted my unit for the first week of April 08 if you are still looking.

Marcia R.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.