Jul 08, 2007

I would like to know if there is an owners association at the Grand Regency Resort at Thousand Hills in Branson, MO. I purchased a week of timeshare at Grand Regency and cannot get any information from the staff there about when the resort will see the promised improvements.

Mary S.
Jul 31, 2007

We purchased a resale week here a couple of years ago. Since then I've been in touch with customer service a few times trying to find out if/when any additions or upgrades might be done.

The pool was "supposed" to be in by this time. The latest excuse was the golf course had lodged a concern and the city council was holding up the construciton until things were sorted out. Prior to that it was title issues the land and getting an accurate survey.

Since Grand Regency is a sister resort to French Quarter and French Quarter is in active sales/marketing/building, nothing is likely to be done with GR until they're finished with FQ. The last salesman we talked with, and you just know how accurate they are, said they would be starting on building three at GR this spring. So far I don't believe they've even moved a rock yet.

Don't hold your breath on any improvements anytime soon. Supposedly FQ has purchased land adjacent to the current property and plans on putting up even more buildings there.

Doug P.
Jan 29, 2008

dougp43 wrote:
We purchased a resale week here a couple of years ago. Since then I've been in touch with customer service a few times trying to find out if/when any additions or upgrades might be done.

The pool was "supposed" to be in by this time. The latest excuse was the golf course had lodged a concern and the city council was holding up the construciton until things were sorted out. Prior to that it was title issues the land and getting an accurate survey.

Since Grand Regency is a sister resort to French Quarter and French Quarter is in active sales/marketing/building, nothing is likely to be done with GR until they're finished with FQ. The last salesman we talked with, and you just know how accurate they are, said they would be starting on building three at GR this spring. So far I don't believe they've even moved a rock yet.

Don't hold your breath on any improvements anytime soon. Supposedly FQ has purchased land adjacent to the current property and plans on putting up even more buildings there.

I would like to know whether there is an owner's association at Grand Regency. What can be done to get this company to fulfill thier promises?

Mary S.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.