Westgate Palace

sales or rentals on westgate palace

Jul 27, 2007

i own at westgate palace and would like to sell my timeshare. are their any experienced people out there who have rented or sold their property at westgate that can talk to me about their experience. how easy was it to sell or rent? how long did it take? i've had my timeshare for sale for a year on vacationweeks.com and am very hesitant about give companies money upfront with no results. thanks!

Barbara W.
Nov 08, 2007

I've gotten screwed by vacationweeks.com as well! NO RESULTS! That was $500 down the drain! I contacted them weekly for a year and they were always checking into it??? bizarre outfit...they deserve bad press.

barbaraw211 wrote:
i own at westgate palace and would like to sell my timeshare. are their any experienced people out there who have rented or sold their property at westgate that can talk to me about their experience. how easy was it to sell or rent? how long did it take? i've had my timeshare for sale for a year on vacationweeks.com and am very hesitant about give companies money upfront with no results. thanks!

Annie P.

Last edited by anniep8 on Nov 08, 2007 01:42 PM

Nov 12, 2013

I would be interested in selling my Westgate Palace, so if anyone has any bright ideas, preferably without cash up front, I would be interested to hear from you.

Richard R.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.