Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa

Westgator newsletter

Aug 30, 2007

Does anyone still receive this?

We used to, but stopped receiving it for some reason. Westgate checked our address and it is correct on their records and they say we should still be receiving it but I haven't had one for about a couple of years now. Hence I didn't know about the new 'value' week designation until I discovered it on a forum

Karen W.
Mar 20, 2010

i bought a time share from global resort transfer inc,from westgate resorts.its been seven months now.and west gate won't send paper work to global resorts,so we can get our deed.now were forced to hire a lawyer to help us get our deed

Richard C.
Mar 20, 2010

i also bought a timeshare from the timeshare kings ,again westgate won't send paper work to the timeshare king,so we can get our deed.again we have to get a lawyer.this west gate resort has not responded in anyway.nice resort huh///////

Richard C.
Mar 20, 2010

westgate resorts why won't you answer the phone???????????? we would like to get our deeds.

Richard C.
Mar 22, 2010

The best way to get Westgate to answer the phone is to select carefully from the various options that are given. E.g. I wanted to pay my maintenance over the phone and it was getting expensive, living in the UK - after about 15 minutes of waiting in a queue I had to hang up. However, if you choose something like 'new owner' or one of the sales options, they answer straight away and can usually deal with your call as they are actually the same people answering. PS you can buy my week as well if you want to - the resort is OK but I no longer need by week and would like to get rid of it!

Karen W.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.