Willowbrook at Lake Harmony

Vacationing at Willowbrook 2008-July

Oct 09, 2007

My family will be vacationing at Willowbrook in early July 2008. We are looking forward to relaxing and enjoying the comfort of home and the beauty of outdoors. We live in the country in VA and have visited PA, the Pocanos, years ago. We love the laid back living style.

Deloris R.
Jan 10, 2008

I am debating on using my week to stay at Willowbrook. I am reading "not so great" reviews about the Galleria and Westwook...are these in any way going to be places of concern to me or is the Willowbrook seperate and in its own entity? Thanks, alli

Alli G.
Jan 10, 2008

allig2 wrote:
I am debating on using my week to stay at Willowbrook. I am reading "not so great" reviews about the Galleria and Westwook...are these in any way going to be places of concern to me or is the Willowbrook seperate and in its own entity? Thanks, alli
I've never been to either of the 3. All places featured in Interval International catalog-pg 59, same website: www.splitrockresort.com. The photo captions don't reveal much. Phone 570-722-9111. All 3 resorts seem to be linked by same website, activities are almost exact. Not sure if this helps. Hope so.

Deloris R.

Last edited by delorisr4 on Jan 10, 2008 11:53 PM

Mar 03, 2008

allig2 wrote:
I used to have a timeshare at Splitrock and we always enjoyed it. Last year we stayed there (in the Galleria) for the first time in 5 or 6 years. We decided to stay there because my nephews wanted to go back. All the kids loved it and really want to go back again this year. I have to say that it is showing wear and tear and could use a good facelift. The villa's needed updated 5 years ago. My husband and I took a tour of Willowbrook. It is brand new and lovely. It is seperate from the Galleria and the Villa's but you would share the same activities....indoor pool, bowling, movie theater, beach ect. I hope this was helpful.

Tammy S.

Last edited by marty8084 on Mar 04, 2008 12:01 AM

May 03, 2008

allig2 wrote:
Our family has vacatoned at Split Rock since the 80's and we love it. We own a timeshare at Willowbrook, which was an upgrade to our Westwood unit that we had originally purchaed. Willowbrook is lovely. It is separate form the rest of the resort, but there is a free shuttle service if you'd like to go elsewhere. The Galleria is the glitzy hotel where you check in when you arrive. If you don't care for it, there is no reason you need to see it again on your vacation. There are beautifully kept grounds on which to walk, and there is an abundnace of wildlife including deer which you can see daily. We also enjoy the beach, which has weekend enterainment, and a fun Tiki bar. I have also read negative reviews, we are very particular, and we couldn't disagree more. We love Willowbrook and our Split Rock vacations!

Mary G.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.