Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares

Looking to rent a timeshare in St. John's- either the week of July 20th-july 27th or July 28th-August 3rd 2008

Jul 08, 2008

Hello, I am looking to rent a timeshare in St. Johns. This is a last minute deal since we couldn't get our passports in time to go to Aruba. Since my husband is a type A personality- we want something newer- but at the same time since we have to pay for higher fair- we can't spend as much. I also found a time share- but it does not have an air conditioner. Our family is just the three of us: me, my husband and daughter age 15. Please respond. Thank you, Beth Beck

Beth B.
Jul 08, 2008

bethb88 wrote:
Hello, I am looking to rent a timeshare in St. Johns. This is a last minute deal since we couldn't get our passports in time to go to Aruba. Since my husband is a type A personality- we want something newer- but at the same time since we have to pay for higher fair- we can't spend as much. I also found a time share- but it does not have an air conditioner. Our family is just the three of us: me, my husband and daughter age 15. Please respond. Thank you, Beth Beck
============ Have you put in a request in the RedWish section? You may also want to try the Timeshare Users Group (www.tug2.net). Go the forum (TUGBBS Forum in upper left corner). Scroll down and you will find a section for short notice Rentals Offered and Rentals Wanted (you may have to join to view these sections). Submit a Rentals Wanted request; someone may be able to help you.

If you still want to get a passport, you can contact the National Passport Information Center at 1-877-4USA-PPT (1-877-487-2778) to schedule an appointment to apply in person at a Passport Agency (see www.travel.state.gov). There are ways to get a passport if you are traveling within the next 14 days.

Mike N.

Last edited by mike1536 on Jul 08, 2008 01:17 PM

Jul 09, 2008

Try here:

http://www.vrbo.com/vacation-rentals/caribbean/usvi-st-john

R P.

Last edited by jayjay on Jul 09, 2008 07:24 AM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.