Hotel Bel-Air Puerto Vallarta

belaire golf resort and spa

Mar 29, 2014

There are no fees to register, all affected consumers may join the class action.

Rodrigo C.
Mar 29, 2014

I've posted Instructions to Join, simple, no advanced fees.

http://belairepvclassaction.blogspot.mx/2014/03/how-to-join-belairehotel-u-class-action.html

Best regards, Rodrigo Cruz

Rodrigo C.
Mar 29, 2014

PROFECO (Procuraduria Federal del Consumidor) Federal Consumer's Protection Agency of Mexico will be copied in the e-mail sent to the Association representing the class.

Request a confirmation of receipt.

Rodrigo C.
Mar 29, 2014

Good Question! Who s "they"?

Paulette B.
Mar 29, 2014

Dear Mr. Cruz or Perez or Whatever your name is, This is getting so absolutely funny, I read this now instead of the comics! Money is gone, you are a fraud, my tears have stopped, lesson learned, joy replaced sadness and humiliation. It is amazing to me that we SO MUCH WANT TO BELIEVE you... God's nature, I suppose. My last post but not last read!

rodrigoc5 wrote:
PROFECO (Procuraduria Federal del Consumidor) Federal Consumer's Protection Agency of Mexico will be copied in the e-mail sent to the Association representing the class.

Request a confirmation of receipt.

Paulette B.
Mar 29, 2014

Rodrigo....

Hola Rodrigo...I visited with you along with a few others who are members of the Belaire Class Action Suit in late January at your Nuevo PV office.

You indicated an important ruling was expected in Guadalarja by Mid-March. Could you send an update communication regarding the Judge's ruling and an overall update on the state of our suit.

Thanks, Jim

rodrigoc5 wrote:
Beware of any advanced fee scam proposed by any company in regards to your timeshare contracts. Promises will be made and not kept.

Jim E.
Mar 30, 2014

As stated in the blog in further detail, the decision has not been made by the judge yet.

http://belairepvclassaction.blogspot.mx/2014/03/belaire-class-action-file-3202013.html

Rodrigo C.
Mar 30, 2014

Still waiting.

Rodrigo C.

Last edited by rodrigoc5 on Mar 30, 2014 11:58 AM

Mar 30, 2014

I understand your anger at the whole situation. There has been a lot of disinformation going around and all sorts of claims have been made.

You are calling me a fraud without knowing me or being aware of all the hard work that has been put into this case.

A class action has been filed in Mexico, Before the 1st Federal District Judge for Civil Matters in the State of Jalisco, under Case File Number 320/2013 in regards to timeshare fraud in Belaire/Hotel U in Marina Puerto Vallarta.

The truth needs no believers and fortunately we have enough people onboard to sustain the class.

I wish you all the best.

Rodrigo Cruz Perez

Rodrigo C.

Last edited by rodrigoc5 on Apr 01, 2014 05:12 PM

Apr 01, 2014

Class action has been certified by the judge. Yesterday, the 1st Federal District Judge in Civil Matters, certified class action case number 320/2013. This is a landmark decision, thanks to everyone who I met with and all others who participated.

Rodrigo C.
Apr 01, 2014

Sr. Rodrigo Cruz Perez Sadly, I tried to contact you, but to no avail. I even searched for you recently when I was in Nuevo Vallarta in March. I had all documents with me at that time. Did I lose out again?

S F.

Last edited by sf89 on Apr 01, 2014 01:47 PM

Apr 01, 2014

to pauletteb45 and others!

I am one of the Class Action members with Sr. Rodrigo Cruz Perez. In fact, it was me who initiated that Petition Letter which then taken over by another member who had the first contact with Sr. Rodrigo Perez. That Petition Letter may not have been as effective as we first expected but, it started the ball rolling resulting to the initiation of a Class Action.

I sense that what is being misunderstood in here is, this Class Action is a Civil Case and more particularly referring to fraudulent action by those Belaire Scam Artists. When we initiated the Class Action we realized the consequences involved in relation to time and financial matters - how long will it take to settle this legal action and, will we be getting back something from our respective initial investments that were taken by those Belarie artists thru fraudulent actions.

Then there was the question of, what lawyer would take this case under a "Contingency Basis", i.e., no upfront money and will only received his/her fee base on a percentage of monies retrieved. The member who initially discussed the matter with Sr. Perez was fortunate to have Sr. Perez reviewed the issue and accepted the assignment. The initial signatories of the Petition were then the first batch to forward the documents needed. Others who learned of the Class Action followed with their documents.

One of the difficulties we encountered in the process is how to collect signatures, getting individuals to forward their respective documents and avoiding those Scams who were taking advantage of the situation.

So, to you paulette, you may wish to check the website that Sr. Rodrigo Perez indicated above. If you think that this is still a scam or fraudulent to you, by all means stay away from it.

Sr. Rodrigo Perez: I sincerely believe that you do not need to challenge and prove to anyone in regards to the legitimacy of the Class Action that you are handling on our behalf. What may be more effective is to publish an update on how the Class Action is moving and since it is a public information, please provide everyone also the website or any other media to obtain those information. If you have the time, please send us an email (the Class Action members). And, PLEASE KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. I will see you again in our next trip to Puerto/Nuevo Vallarta.

Ramon C.
Apr 01, 2014

I have complied with everything you indicated was necessary to join the Class Action, but, my requests as to the question ....'Am I a part of the official Class Action Suit for members of Belaire/Hotel U....." , have gone unanswered.

Please provide me with SOME evidence that I participate in this suit. I understand and applaud you standing up for the investors of this scam. Therefore, if you are official, I should receive something that indicates such - we all should.

Paulette B.
Apr 01, 2014

“PROFECO” PROCURADURIA FEDERAL DEL CONSUMIDOR (FEDERAL CONSUMER PROTECTION AGENCY) Enlisted the Belaire/Hotel U Accion Colectiva (Class Action) in their official Website:

http://acolectivas.profeco.gob.mx/entramite.php

This information can be verified by “PROFECO” PROCURADURIA FEDERAL DEL CONSUMIDOR, (FEDERAL CONSUMERS PROTECTION AGENCY). LOOK FOR CONTACT INFORMATION IN THEIR WEBSITE:

www.profeco.gob.mx or contact them at extranjeros@profeco.gob.mx

I and the association Defensa Colectiva A.C., will be working on the enrollment of members who have contacted me at some point to sort out all cases.

Best regards, Rodrigo Cruz Perez

Rodrigo C.
Apr 06, 2014

Rodrigo, Our concern is that you left the law firm you were working with on this class action last year, but now appear here again with another one. Can you tell us what happened? Remember, trust has been been destroyed for many of us by all the lies, misleading information and false promises coming from "reputable persons" trying to suck the last dime out of us, so many of us are a little reluctant to get involved again in ANYTHING. It isn't just about the money, it's also about getting back some peace of mind over the lost money. Read some of the posts from past to see how lives have been affected, all sadly, some even more. So, if someone is involved in the CA what exactly does that mean in the short and long term? What can we reasonably expect to happen, receive - if anything, when and how? How do we contact you - and get a response in a reasonable time? Before we get on the ship again, we want to make sure this one isn't sinking too! Look forward to your answers to these questions. We need and want transparency!

Sucked I.
Apr 07, 2014

Rodrigo I as well had tried contacting you some time ago while you were with the other firm and your office was located in the PV Hotel. Can you please confirm I am on your list as well for this Class Action? Thanks

Gary H.
Apr 07, 2014

Rodrigo. If you could forward your new contact info via this website, I will contact you directly. Thanks

Gary H.
Apr 14, 2014

To me, this is part of the issue of concern. We know by his posts that Rodrigo Cruz monitors this site. The last three posts were all over a week ago requesting answers or information and there has been no reply. This is the kind of "inaction" that concerns many of us. How do you develop trust in someone if they don't provide it?

Sucked I.
Apr 14, 2014

My guess is that he is part of the problem not really a solution at all.

Pam F.
May 19, 2014

With my last comment being just over a month ago, and not having a response from Rodrigo Cruz Perez, I guess you can make your own assumptions about his legitimacy in this matter. I'm also curious to know if any who are in the "loop" with him have had any further contact or can share any relevant information. I've been online to the sites and nothing suggests to me his involvement, perhaps I'm wrong and missed something.

Sucked I.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.