General Discussion

Anyone ever heard of "We Collect Timeshares"

Nov 14, 2007

Has anyone every heard of a company called "We Collect Timeshares" based in Olympia, Washington. I would appreciate any postive or negative feedback on this company. I'm afraid that we've been scammed.

Marge Q.

Last edited by margeq on Nov 14, 2007 09:45 AM

Nov 14, 2007

margeq wrote:
Has anyone every heard of a company called "We Collect Timeshares" based in Olympia, Washington. I would appreciate any postive or negative feedback on this company. I'm afraid that we've been scammed.
========== see the thread at: http://www.redweek.com/forums/messages?thread_id=13091

Mike N.
Nov 14, 2007

On the right hand side of this page you will see in blue the words "I want to...." then click search forums, then enter we collect timeshares ... the search will bring up all discussions pertaining to that company. Unfortunately, all are negative.

If you think you've been scammed by this copany, then go to the Buying, Selling and Renting forum and read the post titled "What to do if you think you've been scammed".

R P.
Nov 14, 2007

margeq wrote:

As already answered by others, you can find assorted posts about this particular "PostCard Company" in a search here. The company and its principals, Jonathan and Christine Gibbs, have recently gained some "name recognition" and publicity courtesy of state licensing authorities taking them to task in Washington state.

KC

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.