Waterside by Spinnaker

Spinnaker representative have yet to contact me about my complaints!

Nov 14, 2007

My wife and I spent our week from Oct. 27 - Nov 3 in unit 5431B. The building is directly across from the Activities building and swimming pool. We purchased here because of our need to get away for some peace and quiet. Well peace and quiet WE DID NOT GET!. Registration was a breeze. But then your immediately informed that the staff want to have a "owners meeting" with you the next day; but you will be compensated in some fashion. I informed the staff member, we were not interested in a meeting. I attend meetings and schedules and appointments 5 days a week. I did not travel 4 hours for my vacation to attend another meeting. So in essence, I had to disconnect the phone in our unit to keep the staff from calling and harrassing us about a meeting. The music at the swimming pool played from 9:00 am - 10:00 pm despite NO ONE being at the pool the first 3 days we were there. The construction trucks and crews, UPS, Garbage trucks, traffic in and out constantly. We have decided not to return to that particular unit at Waterside. I have sent Spinnaker 2 requests to contact me about other issues I have and they have yet to contact me. There web site states they will contact you in 48 hours of your request. It has now been 16 days. Shame on you Spinnaker. You lure people to sell time shares and sell only. What happened to the concept of customer service?

James M.
Nov 29, 2007

Hopefully your trip will be more relaxing next time. But if you want a more peaceful stay possibly, you might try the Carolina Club. Waterside is a more youthful, upbeat, festive place and may not be conducive for those requiring absolute quietness.

Wyatt C.

Last edited by scootercarter on Nov 29, 2007 05:31 AM

Nov 29, 2007

scootercarter wrote:
Hopefully your trip will be more relaxing next time. But if you want a more peaceful stay possibly, you might try the Carolina Club. Waterside is a more youthful, upbeat, festive place and may not be conducive for those requiring absolute quietness.

James M.

Last edited by jamesm97 on Nov 29, 2007 05:07 PM

Nov 29, 2007

Thanks for your suggestion regarding Carolina club. I'm still waiting for Spinnaker to contact me.

James M.
Jan 10, 2009

We've vacationed at that timeshare building in Waterside for more than four years - in May. The location is fantastic - it is adjacent to Coligny Square a great place to shop and dine, and a short walk from the beach. Bicycle rentals are are a stones throw with great bicycle paths all over the island. Our places have had a golf and tennis package. We have had absolutely wonderful weather, quiet, and a a great time there every year we've gone. They do call each year regarding there sales meeting but all we did was tell them we were not interested and they respected that with no more calls. Good luck in future.

William B.

Last edited by williamb554 on Jan 10, 2009 03:20 AM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.