Dec 17, 2007

We all had a wonderful time. The manner in which everything was arranged was perfect. Our tour rep, Massimo, was incredible, he went above and beyond the call of duty. He was very knowledgeable and was available around the clock. He also had great suggestions for us during our free time. From 1 to 10, Massimo and the Krystal Awards team scored a 10. The tours and accommodations were first class. There is no way we could have seen and done everything on our own. We will gladly use Krystal Awards again.

Harry P.
Mar 27, 2008

The Rooms, where amazing, I really recommend this Timeshare resort to any one, The pool was amazing, I love golf and enjoy Puerto Vallarta, I will try Krystal International Vacation Club in Ixtapa next Summer, thanks kivc staff for making our stay wonderful.

Cheers, VP

Victoria P.
Mar 31, 2008

The resort is great, the loction is the best. But the people who sell the timeshare are scam artist. They "guaranty" you can rent it out for $2100/week for 1 bedroom unit and $1250/week for K-plus. Anybody ever rent out their unit for that price?

Steve S.
Oct 21, 2009

We bought a time share a few years ago and they made us the same promises, it never happened. It went through Premiere vacations, it was a total scam! I think they are out of business now.

Helen M.
Mar 13, 2018

I'm another one more victim about this timeshare deal with Krystal, They promised 2 years ago that what I was doing was an investment, and I could partner with LATITUDE 21 to rent my room and make some profit. It didn't happen. I start investigating more about this. and I haven't found any customer or timeshare owner that has been able to make some money with the rentals, I wasn't interesting on the timeshare deal, but they keep bringing offer to our table, so we close a deal about Timeshare deal planning to work with Latitude 21, so they can rent 13 weeks in 3 years.

We believed them, we got scam by them, it was just a big fraud, and we are working in to get our money back. has been taking over a year to find a lawyer that can work with us, but has been discovering that all the contracts and documents they use with us aren't legitimate. My Spanish is better than my English, if you want to be part of the group regards of recovering your money, you can reach me @ paoladeyaniram@hotmail.com

By the way ****LATITUDE 21 has been calling me and my husband to extrusion us, they said if we don't take off this message we will never see our money back. We trusted them, they made us think we were doing a business. We follow all the rules with Krystal hotel instructions, we paid our fees, we pay each month, and in October last year Latitude 21 called my husband every week telling him they will pay if we pay another yearly fee that it wasn't in any contract, my husband in his frustration believed them and paid another fee close to 600.00dlls, plus over 2000.00.dlls we paid for the "SERVICES" and now they dare to said they wont pay us because I'm reaching out for help....?!!!

My advice is to find your way out. or be part of a group that is working together towards to get our money back and make AWARENES big time in all social media and any search website.

--- Paola D.

L V.
Mar 17, 2019

We bought in December of 2015. A two bedroom every year unit. Was shown by the salesman how much we could make renting our unit, amazing profit. The Krystal does not rent the unit but turns you other to their rental group. So far I have paid them over $2,000.00 in different way to rent my unit. So far we have zero rentals. You must remember that they sell these unit over and over. There are so many people falling for this scam. There is no way they could possible rent all the units they have in inventory.

Wayne F.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.