Caribbean Beach Club

Current update from owner(s)?

Dec 20, 2007

Hello again: I am aware that the new wing reconstruction has now been completed here and that the re-built units are evidently now available for owner use.

I am also aware that all owners here took a $500 special assessment "hit" this year, apparently to cover bond interest on the reconstruction (in addition to annual maintenance fees --- ouch). I am advised that owners might also take still another "hit" of that (or maybe even greater) magnitude in the not too distant future.

So, that's the little bit I know. Can anyone enlighten me further on details I DON'T know, particularly in regard to the lawsuits' progress (if any) or any other insights or relevant information? Presumably there has been a board / owner's meeting quite recently, so I'd be grateful for any updated information available. The HOA rep on site remains a source of no useful information whatsoever to this (or apparently to any other) prospective buyer.

Any owner info or insight would be sincerely appreciated. Thanks.

KC

Last edited by ken1193 on Dec 20, 2007 11:42 AM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.