The Galleon Resort

Galleon Owners

Apr 27, 2018

I have heard the same from front desk, I think they don’t want us trading on our own. I sure do miss it . They has to be a way to start a new site. Facebook? Bob

Bob B.
Apr 27, 2018

If your buying A building the units need to be inexpensive- not the best but not sure what your appetite is for paying for a view. A is not desirable in my opinion. Week 1-14 at resort covered the rest of the weeks.... why not rent?

orale wrote:
Looking to buy two fixed timeshares at Galleon....last week in May and one in sept...we have been there in summer and winter...what will be my success if I need to rent in the future?...This is the unit in A building second floor with the spiral stairs to the pool deck.. Thanks Bud 304 3670521

John J.
Apr 27, 2018

I would love to go private for the Galleon owners to include FOR SALE. Real estate commissions are rediculous at 20% or more -

bobb691 wrote:
I have heard the same from front desk, I think they don’t want us trading on our own. I sure do miss it . They has to be a way to start a new site. Facebook? Bob

John J.

Last edited by phyl21 on Apr 27, 2018 12:07 PM

Oct 28, 2018

go to THE GROB on Facebook

John J.
Jan 09, 2019

There is also this page with lots of members (not just owners) looking to rent or buy units. Very nice page on Facebook. Galleon Resort and Marina Key West, FL

Kevin K.
Jan 09, 2019

Search Facebook for THE GALLEON RESORT OWNERS BOARD , If you are a Time Share Owner at The Galleon . Very effective for owners

John J.
Jan 10, 2019

The layouts should be on the website. I’ve owned there for 26 years so if you have specific questions i might be able to help you.

Mike S.
Jan 10, 2019

layouts?

John J.
Apr 27, 2019

I own a unit in week 20 overlooking the Marina since 1986. I love it. I have brought different friends down over the years. When I cannot go for one reason or another. I have a waiting list of people that want to rent it. It is Golden.

Allan C.
Feb 11, 2020

“Galleon Resort Owners Only” (FACEBOOK) This page is provided for owners only to list their unit (s) for rent or sale (No fees or commissions), participate by posting discussion re Galleon Resort issues and/or improvements, insider tips, other info, photos, and much more. HOW TO JOIN: Go to Facebook and search for “Galleon Resort Owners Only.” Message the administrator Dren Gar for permission to join this group FOR GALLEON RESORT OWNERS ONLY.

johnj1081 wrote:
Does anyone know what happened to the Owners Board at the Galleon? The resort claims to have taken it down.? How do owners communicate?

R.M.

Last edited by tom783 on Feb 11, 2020 07:14 AM

Feb 23, 2020

Google "The Galleon Resort Owners Board" still growing! Owners only

John J.
Jun 15, 2021

I am looking for the owners page that used to be on the Galleon's Resorts (where owners could sign in an keep update to changes as well as to exchange a week with another owner. Does it still exist or is it relocated to Facebook?)

Rebecca L.
Jun 16, 2021

Hi Rebecca, There is a very active Galleon Facebook page, now with 1000+ owners. Go to “Galleon Resort Owners Only” on Facebook. (4Rent-NEWS-4Sale) This page is quite busy and has lots of news re Galleon updates, issues and events that affect owners. It’s now a must join if you’re an owner. If you have any issue joining, send a FB private message to Dren Gar (admin) and mention me as a referral. Good luck Chris F.

rebeccal324 wrote:
I am looking for the owners page that used to be on the Galleon's Resorts (where owners could sign in an keep update to changes as well as to exchange a week with another owner. Does it still exist or is it relocated to Facebook?)

R.M.

Last edited by tom783 on Jun 16, 2021 11:51 AM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.