Club Wyndham & WorldMark Ocean Walk

Wyndham Ocean Walk Resort Daytona-Exterior Maintenance

Jan 23, 2008

Has anyone been there since this started in Dec. 2007. I have a week in March also July. We love being on the balcony and in the letter it said they will be locked.

Thank you,

Sandra H.
Jan 25, 2008

sandra1283 wrote:
Has anyone been there since this started in Dec. 2007. I have a week in March also July. We love being on the balcony and in the letter it said they will be locked.

Thank you,

We where there the end of Dec/first Jan 08 they are locking the balconies that they are working on. They can not tell you what units will be the ones worked on at specific times they where working on the south tower at the time we where there //we have plans to go back again in May//we will either cancel reservation or take our chances selena tselena321@aol.com

Selena T.
Jan 25, 2008

Thank you very uch for your information. In July we are going to stay in the South Tower so hopefully they will be done. My family doesn't want to go anywhere else.

Sandy

Sandra H.
Feb 10, 2008

WHEN WILL THE NORTH TOWER BE COMPLETED WE ARE COMING THE END OF JUNE AND THE 1ST OF JULY. WE NEED OUR BALCONY...

Connie B.
Feb 18, 2008

connieb79 wrote:
WHEN WILL THE NORTH TOWER BE COMPLETED WE ARE COMING THE END OF JUNE AND THE 1ST OF JULY. WE NEED OUR BALCONY...
I don't know they won't tell you either.

Sandra H.
Sep 24, 2008

I just stayed In August 2-9 2008 They are still working on exterior. Painting and whatever. We were in the south tower on the south side and still locked. Although some rooms did have the balcony use available on beach side. Laura

Bridget H.

Last edited by bridgeth6 on Sep 24, 2008 09:08 PM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.