Marriott's Kauai Beach Club

how many Marriott Reward Points required to rent 2-BR ocean view unit?

Apr 06, 2008

If I want to rent a 2-BR ocean view unit directly from Marriott using Marriott Reward Points, how many points would be required for a 7-night stay?

I believe the number of points that Marriott gives you for a points swap is much less than the number of points they would charge to rent the same unit.

Is there a points table somewhere that shows this information? I can't seem to find this info anywhere on Marriott web sites.

Gregory B.
Apr 08, 2008

gblotter I found all of the info at the Marriott website - click on My Rewards and do a search. To answer your question though....7 nights deluxe 100,000....7 nights one bedroom villa 125,000.....7 nights two bedroom villa 150,000. Hope this helps.

Dee

Denise J.
Apr 08, 2008

denisej34

gblotter wrote:
I found all of the info at the Marriott website - click on My Rewards and do a search. To answer your question though....7 nights deluxe 100,000....7 nights one bedroom villa 125,000.....7 nights two bedroom villa 150,000. Hope this helps.

Dee

Is this the time share unit at Kauai Beach Marriot or the hotel? And exactly which web site is it that provides this info.

Thanks Noff

Elizabeth L Colabella
Apr 09, 2008

onofrioc

denisej34 wrote:
gblotter wrote:
I found all of the info at the Marriott website - click on My Rewards and do a search. To answer your question though....7 nights deluxe 100,000....7 nights one bedroom villa 125,000.....7 nights two bedroom villa 150,000. Hope this helps.

Dee

Is this the time share unit at Kauai Beach Marriot or the hotel? And exactly which web site is it that provides this info.

Thanks Noff

The Marriott website itself - click on Rewards section and do a hotel search for the one(s) you want.

Denise J.
Apr 03, 2009

Has anyone successfully used Marriott Reward Points to secure a condo? I've used their website to search for ANY available dates as far out as their reservation system goes (currently March/April 2010) and no matter which vacation property I choose in Hawaii, it tells me that there aren't any rooms available. It does offer me the possibility to pay cash for the condo or use my reward points at a regular hotel instead.

Is there some sort of trick that I don't know about to use my points at a Marriott condo facility in Hawaii??

Karen A.
Jul 06, 2009

Still looking to get a 2 bdrm with rewards points suggestions?

Victoria F.
Jul 06, 2009

Have you tried calling the Rewards Customer Service number? I'm curious too as I will be attempting to use points for the same thing in a few years! Thanks. Dee

Denise J.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.