Sheraton Vistana Resort

2 bedroom units at Sheraton Vistana Resort

Nov 10, 2008

I have booked at 2 Bedroom Villa (with two double beds in 2nd bedroom) for 8 person occupancy. Does anyone know where this will be located in the resort? I understand they have serveral areas and differernt floor plans.

Lonn B.
Jan 02, 2009

They could be anywhere in the resort. It usually depends on what day you are checking in and out. Saturdays checkins are in some of the buildings and Sundays are in others.

Lisa D.
Mar 04, 2009

I use a scooter. Do any of the Units have handicapped facilities? Do you have a rate for Military?

Margot H.
Jul 16, 2009

Please share with me your floorplans I am in the infant stages of making a decision to purchase a timeshare.

thanks you

Tania W.
Jul 29, 2009

We just returned Friday from our week at Vistana. They do have handicap units, you need to call in advance and tell them you will need one. It's also important to note you might really have to wait until 4pm for check in!! The normal units on "floating" or rental are first come first serve. I don't think they have military rates, but could be wrong. The rate for a rental does depend on if you are in a refurb or an older unit.

Deborah R.
Aug 13, 2009

looking to sell my unit in lakes phase does anyone know if there are sales active at the resort

Annamarie O.
Aug 13, 2009

annamarieo2 wrote:
looking to sell my unit in lakes phase does anyone know if there are sales active at the resort

Yes, there are currently 32 resale postings for this resort on RedWeek.

Thanks, Marty

Marty F
Jan 08, 2010

About to make a decision to stay at Vistana Resort in a refurbished unit. Any disadvantages to staying in the Fountains section? Thanks!

Nancy D.
Feb 03, 2010

We own at Vistana and stayed in the Lakes section in 2008 and the Fountains in 2009. Both were FABULOUS. The Fountains is my favorite section on the whole resort. We love the pool there and the new A&W/KFC restaurant is right there pool side. In the Fountains villas, you will have two bedrooms, both with Plasma tvs, the full kitchen will have granite counter tops. The living room is decorated nicely with another Plasma and a DVD/VCR combo with a Bose stereo system. I have toured several resorts in Orlando and would never stay anywhere but Vistana. It is literally right around the corner from Disney. You go right and your at Disney, you go left and your at Seaworld. It is in a great location and you could never leave the resort and have a great, relaxing vacation. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Juliann T.
Mar 18, 2010

We are checking in on a Friday, what building would that be?

Renee P.
Apr 15, 2010

If you are in a floating unit, they will decide on check-in. They don't clean by "sections" they clean by buildings...there might be 6-8 units per building. You could be anywhere!

Deborah R.
Apr 15, 2010

We own 2 weeks of a first floor unit. I have already told Owners Services that we are willing to be in another unit/off first floor for someone who needed first floor as long as we did not have to move units after week one for week two!

Deborah R.
Mar 05, 2024

Does this unit have bathrooms?

Kiimberly B.
Mar 06, 2024

They are 2 full bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. It's like a 1200 sf Apartment. Bigger than my first house!

Deborah R.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.