Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Resort - Puerto Plata

I own a 4br villa, how can i go about renting it???

Jan 24, 2009

i want to rent my villa, i want to know what are the procedures for posting a week rental? do i have to call the resort and book the week before posting or not? if i do have to book the week before i post it, dont i have to provide the names of the people who's going to stay at the villa? I notice there are owners posting rentals for this resort, how successful have you guys been in actually renting your week?

Nathan C.
Jan 25, 2009

nathanc26 wrote:
i want to rent my villa, i want to know what are the procedures for posting a week rental? do i have to call the resort and book the week before posting or not? if i do have to book the week before i post it, dont i have to provide the names of the people who's going to stay at the villa? I notice there are owners posting rentals for this resort, how successful have you guys been in actually renting your week?

Hi Nathan,

If you own a floating week, enter the full range of possible dates. When someone inquires about a certain dates, call your resort to find out if that week is available. There is a page in our "Resources" area that outlines the rental steps, http://www.redweek.com/resources/rental_process/owner

Our prices are a 12 month membership for $14.99 and each rental posting is $19.99 for a 6 month posting. A membership is required to add a posting.

Thanks, Marty

Marty F
Jan 26, 2009

Thanks for your help, im going to check it out.

Nathan C.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.