I own a 4br villa, how can i go about renting it???

Forum: The Crown Villas at Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Resort

page 1 of 1

«  prev page    next page  »

Message Author

By Nathan C.

i want to rent my villa, i want to know what are the procedures for posting a week rental? do i have to call the resort and book the week before posting or not? if i do have to book the week before i post it, dont i have to provide the names of the people who's going to stay at the villa? I notice there are owners posting rentals for this resort, how successful have you guys been in actually renting your week?

10 years ago
Jan 24, 2009

By Marty F
RedWeek.com Team

nathanc26 wrote:
i want to rent my villa, i want to know what are the procedures for posting a week rental? do i have to call the resort and book the week before posting or not? if i do have to book the week before i post it, dont i have to provide the names of the people who's going to stay at the villa? I notice there are owners posting rentals for this resort, how successful have you guys been in actually renting your week?

Hi Nathan,

If you own a floating week, enter the full range of possible dates. When someone inquires about a certain dates, call your resort to find out if that week is available. There is a page in our "Resources" area that outlines the rental steps, http://www.redweek.com/resources/rental_process/owner

Our prices are a 12 month membership for $14.99 and each rental posting is $19.99 for a 6 month posting. A membership is required to add a posting.

Thanks, Marty

RedWeek.com Team

10 years ago
Jan 25, 2009

By Nathan C.

Thanks for your help, im going to check it out.

10 years ago
Jan 26, 2009

page 1 of 1

«  prev page    next page  »

Reply to Topic

Available only to RedWeek.com Guests and Members
Sign in or register for free