Montecristo Estates by Pueblo Bonito

Montecristo - Phase II Owners

Apr 18, 2010

My experience has been that you get the best deals by calling directly to the Avis girls onsite at Montecristo for a car. Certainly cheaper to use the shuttle but I hate having to get a ticket for the shuttle into town and then missing my return time/hailing a cab. If I am staying multiple weeks I might rent a car for a couple of days at the beginning and end of my trip and shuttle into town and not even bother with the shuttle back (just rent a cab). Its all about setting your expectations to reality. But more convenient to keep the car and park at the parking garage at the Mall (really cheap daily parking) and walk over to the grocery store across the street from the Mall or anywhere else along the Marina. It is kinda hard to spot the grocery store but it is bigger inside than it looks outside and and walking distance. There is also a small amount of parking space there as well if you are just there to pick up groceries. Better still if you have a Costco card just go there for your groceries (as you come in from the airport preferrably). There is also another open air mall just off the freeway as you come in to town with a nice grocery store but I can't think of the name. Hope this helps.

Kerry D.

Last edited by kerryd19 on Apr 18, 2010 02:19 PM

Apr 19, 2010

Thank you-this information is helpful.

Debbie W.
Apr 19, 2010

George can you give me more information as to why you would like me to contact you?

Thanks, Debbie

Debbie W.
Apr 19, 2010

You asked for an update on 108 and I just returned from their tonight. I have lots of pictures . Don't care much for these general postings

George S.
Apr 20, 2010

Sounds good I will send you an email.

Debbie

Debbie W.
Jul 07, 2010

We own phase II villa 117 for 2nd half of march odd years beginning in 2011. This will be our first stay at MC (we have stayed at Sunset several times). Any tips on planning and reservations would be greatly appreciated. I can't even find a phone # for reservations or concierge in my owners packet.

Traci M.
Jul 08, 2010

We just got back from our first time with the villa-absoutely beautiful-weather was a bit chilly for the first of June, but overall had a great time.

We communicated with Alex Martin for everything-he was very helpful, his email address is:

amartin@pueblobonita.com.mx

Phone number is: (624)142-9999 ext. 8069

For food we took a taxi to Walmart-beware just about everything is in Spanish-we were in there for about 2 hours-well worth it tho, saved lots of money. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Debbie

Debbie W.
Nov 18, 2010

I would like to see the picture djs1798@comcast.net

Jean S.
Nov 18, 2010

HI can you also send me an update djs1798@comcast.net thanks

Jean S.
Nov 21, 2010

I was told that they are doing construction in the second row of phase 2 right now. Got that information from the resort.

Jean S.

Last edited by bayviewe on Nov 21, 2010 01:56 PM

Mar 02, 2011

I am in #109 right now and there is a TON of construction going on right below us. It's quite annoying!

Hammering, drilling, guys yelling back and forth....

I think our villa is right next to mine.

Anna S.

Last edited by marty8084 on Mar 02, 2011 06:49 PM

Mar 03, 2011

Marty,

Thanks for the update. I am a #108 owner. May I request any update you may have gathered from any reliable sources on quivera resort or golf course advances? Can you send me a picture of 108? Thanks George

George S.
Mar 04, 2011

According to a source at Nicklaus golf they have stopped their design work as they have not been paid. Feel free to contact them yourself.

Lewis B.
Jun 21, 2011

Hi! I realize this message was sent a while ago, but we are also owners of phase 2 #108 for september 2011. We are planning on going, but were wondering if you went and how it was? Thanks in advance for any info you could give us.

Jenny Y.
Jun 24, 2011

Does anyone have a map of Phase II they could post or email to me?

William Y.
Jul 23, 2011

We own MC 108 July 16-August 1 and current using our villa. Everything is beautiful. The weather has been warm about 92F during the day, but an ocean breeze helps to moderate the temperature. The Phase I Club House is open, including the pool, exercise room and bar. The market is not open. There is construction on the tier below during the week. The shuttle is hit and miss. Dan and Susan Thorlakson dthorlakson@cox.net 949-481-5015

Daniel T.
Dec 02, 2011

We own Villa # 137 and plan to be there in March of 2012 ... does anyone else own this unit? Do you know the status of construction in this area? We'd like to hope that it will be finished before we arrive? wood3069@comcast.net

Tom W.
Dec 03, 2011

We own 106 & 108 last half of May & July. The new construction was just below us this July. It looks like they will be building in this area for the few years. The Phase II Club House will hopefully be started within the next two years.

Daniel T.

Last edited by marty8084 on Dec 04, 2011 12:10 AM

Dec 16, 2015

Hi, I have been trying to get in touch with someone at Montecristo. We're owners of Phase 1, but I'm sure the same contact for all phases.

If you could send me an email or phone number, it would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Robin M.
Dec 16, 2015

Robin -

I found a couple of phone numbers by doing a google search:

1-800-990-8250

+52 624 142 9999

Hope that helps!

Phyllis

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.