Sand and Surf Condominium

I bought this timeshare from E-bay

May 25, 2009

I bought a timeshare at the Sand and Surf on March 17,2009, I paided for it in full within a few hours of winning the bid, the room number is 257 week 36, the item number for this sale on E-Bay was 26037598126. 3 days ago the same room (257, week 36) is back up on E-Bay for sale Item Number 200342217848, the problem with this is that Sand and Surf has never sent me my deed for this timeshare ( that I paid for in FULL) and have never gave anybody the right to sale my timeshare, and I have never been told that I would not be getting a deed. I feel like that I have been ripped off , I want my money back now, I want to be done with Sand and Surf for ever and I hope I never hear of them again! Never! I have been Ripped off, be careful not to be ripped off by them too!

Keith D.
Jul 20, 2009

I found the newly listed item 200342217848. This is not the seller from whom we bought ours. Is this seller (cybernaut34) the same one from whom you bought? They have only 1 negative feedback in past 12 months. Did something break down after they did the paperwork, like did the resort mess you over? Or did they not complete the paperwork. Thanks again, Wes.

Wes D.
Jul 21, 2009

When I talked to Bonnie at the Sand and Surf Condominiun about the mess that buying this timeshare had turned out to be, she told me that she had no idea that the timeshare had been sold. She had been told by Timeshare Closing Services Inc that I was the new owner and had been trying to get me by phone to verified that I was the real buyer! She told me that I had to be approved by their Board of Directors before I could get a deed. She said that I was approved all she needed to do was get a hold of me by phone and tell her that I was really buying the timeshare. But my problem was the guy on E-bay (the E-bay guy, the one you said you bought your timeshare from)told me that I had lost my money to him because the Sand and Surf couldn't get me on the phone! I reported him to E-bay and the timeshare closing service sent me back $325 dollars of the $425 dollars that I had payed for the timeshare, I lost $100 dollars that I will never see. I have seen this guy try to sale this time share on E-bay at least 3 times if not more. Be Very Careful With Your Money, you may not get it back like I did! Good Luck

Keith D.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.