General Discussion

Timeshare Mega Media Marketing Group,....

Jul 06, 2009

Anyone get any calls from them or use them ?? How about even hearing of them ?? I haven't been able to find any info on them. They do want an upfront fee, but say they offset it by giving a $500.00 gas and grocery gift card.

If the gift cards are legit, it would be worth it even if they don't sell the unit.

Ben D.
Jul 07, 2009

bend40 wrote:
Anyone get any calls from them or use them ?? How about even hearing of them ?? I haven't been able to find any info on them. They do want an upfront fee, but say they offset it by giving a $500.00 gas and grocery gift card.

If the gift cards are legit, it would be worth it even if they don't sell the unit.

Have never heard of this particular company, but after you pay the upfront fee I imagaine the gift cards will suddenly disappear and you will never hear from the company again. All they're after is that upfront fee.

R P.
Jul 07, 2009

bend40 wrote:
They do want an upfront fee, but say they offset it by giving a $500.00 gas and grocery gift card.

The gift cards may be legit, but there may be so many restrictions that you have might have a difficult time using them.

Mike N.
Jul 08, 2009

It's your typical scam I'm sure of now. They keep calling now that I've talked to them. Even though I said I would get back with them in a few days

Ben D.
Jul 16, 2009

I have used these promotions. They are loyalty programs. When you spend $100.00 in gas or groceries, you get $25.00 in free gas and groceries. You don't get $500.00 in one shot. You get $25.00 per month for 20 months.After the first month your $25.00 in free receipts count towards the next month's $100.00. If you Don't spend that much per month don't sign up,but I use that much gas easy so for me it's a good deal. I had no problems receiving the free product. I heard they have this program for clothing too but can't find a company that has them. Does anyone know where I could find loyalty clothing cards?

Joseph C.
Jul 18, 2009

The way it's explained to me is that they will give me a $500 gas AND $500 grocery gift card. for a total of $1000 to offset the $899 fee. The cards are to be received 5 - 7 days after signing up. By using a visa, if the cards are no good or take longer, I would be able to contact visa and report a fraud to get my visa charge back right ?

Ben D.

Last edited by bend40 on Jul 18, 2009 02:59 AM

Jul 20, 2009

bend40 wrote:
The way it's explained to me is that they will give me a $500 gas AND $500 grocery gift card. for a total of $1000 to offset the $899 fee. The cards are to be received 5 - 7 days after signing up. By using a visa, if the cards are no good or take longer, I would be able to contact visa and report a fraud to get my visa charge back right ?
Maybe, maybe not. Personnally, I would not take the chance. At best you are only making $100 off the deal.

Mike N.
Aug 03, 2009

I will not ever deal with this company. They ended up calling my partner and I both, liars. Who would want to do business with a company like this? Stacey should be fired.

Carol J.
Jan 19, 2010

Responding to the email about the 500 dollars in food or gas. The company that handles that has gone out of business without a forwarding address. Timeshare Mega Media Marketing Group is scam. I have not heard from them since they called me to sell my timeshare.

Mae O.
Jan 21, 2010

i suggest everybody calls them and acts like they wanna sell there timeshare and then when they ask for the card give them a fake card and then get too state verification and then tell them to suck it

John A.
Jan 21, 2010

i worked for them they are junkie crack heads that will get them heated and they all deserve it.. never seen something like they have going on there

John A.
Feb 04, 2010

They just called me - wanted an upfront "processing fee" to "get my paperwork in the system". The guy hung up on me when I said I wouldn't pay anything over the phone but that he would have to send me some information first.

Jim R.
Feb 05, 2010

Check out the site trustlink.org there are three letters telling about how bad of a sacm this company really is. They called my today and told me about the $1996 fee. I said the Buyer was to pay all closing costs get it from them. He hung up on me. BUYER AND SELLERS BEWARE !!

Armand F.
Feb 07, 2010

My experence was fantastic they got more money than any one else could

John B.
Feb 07, 2010

armandf4 wrote:
Check out the site trustlink.org there are three letters telling about how bad of a sacm this company really is. They called my today and told me about the $1996 fee. I said the Buyer was to pay all closing costs get it from them. He hung up on me. BUYER AND SELLERS BEWARE !!

armandf4 I tried trustlink but a search on their site came up with nothing on Timeshare Mega Media Marketing Group. Any suggestions? Also, additional fact specific info would be appreciated. Thanks.

Frank P.
Feb 08, 2010

johnb1577 wrote:
My experence was fantastic they got more money than any one else could

SHILL ALERT !!!!!

R P.
Feb 08, 2010

Again any company asking for money up front is a scam period !!!!!!!!!

Larry W.
Feb 15, 2010

I wld like to be able to read others comments but cant seem to get logged into this site. What gives? Keep being told that my name & email are not known....but I have conf. that it is. ???? Frustrating.....as frustrating as trying to find out about Timeshare Mega Media

Rachel C.
Feb 16, 2010

rachelc87 wrote:
I wld like to be able to read others comments but cant seem to get logged into this site. What gives? Keep being told that my name & email are not known....but I have conf. that it is. ???? Frustrating.....as frustrating as trying to find out about Timeshare Mega Media

Have you not tried googling the company .... to answer your question they have an F rating with the Florida BBB ... enough said.

R P.
Mar 02, 2010

I just got the same call. They said they were a "closing" company and had a buyer for my timeshare which I listed with another company two years ago. Looked them up: BBB gives them an F. When I asked for something in writing guaranteeing that the $1996 for "title work" was refundable regardless, they sent me a bunch of junk.

Wendy F.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.