General Discussion

Super Bowl Week

Aug 07, 2009

Looking for some advice. I'm a new comer here and wanted to know what the general vibe is for resorts near the hosting football stadium for the SuperBowl. Do they (the resorts) generally rent out pretty quickly? Do they generally rent out the last 2 or 3 weeks before the game? Or does the Super Bowl have any affect at all on the nearby resorts' rental activity?

Thanks in advance for you insight.

Wanda B.
Aug 07, 2009

wandab57 wrote:
Looking for some advice. I'm a new comer here and wanted to know what the general vibe is for resorts near the hosting football stadium for the SuperBowl. Do they (the resorts) generally rent out pretty quickly? Do they generally rent out the last 2 or 3 weeks before the game? Or does the Super Bowl have any affect at all on the nearby resorts' rental activity?

Thanks in advance for you insight.

I would guess they rent very quickly especially since the sites of Super Bowls are know years in advance. Local hotels are might get sold out up to a year in advance. If you own a TS near a Super Bowl location you could probably rent it with no trouble. However, I would not buy a timeshare for the sole purpose of renting it during an event, unless it was an annual thing (i.e Mardi Gras, Daytona 500, etc).

Mike N.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.