Timeshare Companies

Closer Suggestions Florida

Oct 12, 2009

What companies would be recommended for closing a timeshare. I think the fees vary from $250 on up. Any advice would be appreciated.

David A.
Oct 13, 2009

davida502 wrote:
What companies would be recommended for closing a timeshare. I think the fees vary from $250 on up. Any advice would be appreciated.

In my opinion, based upon multiple experiences with them over the years, I don't think you can do any better than Timeshare Transfer, Inc. of Vero Beach, FL. Their fee is $300; I'm not aware of ANY at $250.

JRA Services of Sunrise, FL is also good; I have used them twice. They advertise a closing cost of $275, but then (unlike Timeshare Transfer) charge separately for the County recording fee, making their total cost just slightly higher than that of Timeshare Transfer.

For the record, I have absolutely NO affiliation of ANY kind with EITHER ONE of the above identified entities. My input and response to your inquiry are simply the experience of a satisfied customer --- no more and no less. Personally, I wouldn't even consider using anyone besides one of the above two closing companies for a FL timeshare. Both are honest, very competent and priced below virtually all others.

KC

Last edited by ken1193 on Oct 19, 2009 01:12 PM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.