Timeshare Companies

Has anyone dealt withResorts VP?

Jun 21, 2010

They want 495>00 Up front....Does anyone have a honeet person or company to help us sell our property. Help Karyl 96

K R.
Jun 22, 2010

Never pay a large upfront fee to any resale company .... they're all scams.

R P.
Jun 22, 2010

kr96 wrote:
... a honest person or company to help us sell our property?
The timeshare resale market has largely hit bottom in this economy. Your best bet for a successful sale, while admittedly requiring some effort on your part, would be to advertise and sell your timeshare yourself (for a mere fraction of the cost of paying ANY useless upfront fee parasite). Looking at completed auctions on eBay, for timeshares comparable to yours, will give you a relatively clear idea of what buyers are willing to pay these days.

If you bought "developer-direct" (i.e., not resale), be prepared for the shock of discovering that current resale prices might well be 80--95% LESS than what may have been paid in a developer-direct purchase. If there are any outstanding loans remaining on the ownership, there is NO chance it can even be GIVEN away. With many timeshares selling for mere pennies on eBay these days, no one is going to willingly take on someone else's debt under any circumstances.

Good luck.

KC

Last edited by ken1193 on Jun 22, 2010 11:30 AM

Aug 31, 2010

Yeah, stay away from ResortVP. There is a large discussion on www.ResaleRipofss.com about them. A few post from customers and some former employees.

Tina F.
May 02, 2011

I went through vacationpropertymarketing.com.They don't charge up front fees. They're all about customer service without the scam.

Antonio G.
May 03, 2011

antoniog34 wrote:
I went through vacationpropertymarketing.com.They don't charge up front fees. They're all about customer service without the scam.
If you really want anyone here to believe this vague and fuzzy "endorsement", then provide some specific facts and relevant details. With such facts and details, claims like this can then be very easily verified by examining the associated deed, which is a matter of public record and easily checked out for confirmation of the facts.

I certainly WON'T be holding my breath while waiting for the verifying facts and details of your (alleged) "success" with this unknown entity you allegedly "went through". Quite frankly, I believe that you're just a "shill", manufacturing and posting a bogus, phony endorsement about a completely non-existent "success".

KC

Last edited by ken1193 on May 05, 2011 04:44 AM

May 16, 2011

VP Resorts is scam, I was charged upfront fees and they basically did nothing to get your property rented or sold. Charges have been filled with the Florida Attorney General's office on this one, check it out.

Bonnie S.
May 17, 2011

antoniog34 wrote:

I smell a shill.

R P.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.