Timeshare Exchanges

Berkshire Concepts exchange to Edgewater Beach Resort

Apr 01, 2011

We are being offered one of our weeks this year for use at The edgewater Beach Resort in Dennis, Ma.

Is it really beachfront? When we owned timeshare we exchanged to Cape Cod several times and were disappointed when "on the beach' turned into on a river or harbor or something other than on the beach.

David P.
Apr 19, 2011

The Edgewater is indeed right on the beach. The resort has about 500 feet of private beach on warm Nantucket Sound. Great spot for kids/families, as there is no surf.

Chas W.
Apr 19, 2011

There are really only 5-6 resorts right on the water on the Cape. we travel there every year for about 20 years for at least a week and know each one by heart. we have had good luck with selections made through Berkshire Concepts. Enjoy!

Robert S.
Aug 01, 2012

I have found that Berkshire Concepts has a very good inventory of condo weeks

D M.
Aug 09, 2012

Berkshire Concepts is designed to provide customers with exceptional insider prices on thousands of hotels, cruise itineraries, flights, car rentals, vacation packages, and attractions worldwide.

D M.
Aug 13, 2012

I was able to get a week at the cape at the holly tree resort in may for $269 I noticed that there are not many 2 bedroom resorts/timeshares in the cape..I guess it must be the zoning laws

Patty S.
Sep 11, 2012

we used one of our weeks to stay actually at the cove on Rt 28 nice place good accommodations and the wife loved the tennis courts, beach is behind the resort a little ways

Mr T.
Apr 15, 2016

If you are not happy can prefer some another resort .I recommend orange beach resort as one of the best

Carlos W.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.