Timeshare Companies

Anyone know a good attorney in San Diego?

Aug 20, 2011

I've contact three. One gave me to his buddy, who took a week to get back to me then advised me to hire an attorney in my state. I spoke to one in my state who said that if I pursue legal action, I needed an attorney in California. The third wanted money up front $2000 to file a tort OR $4000 to start a proceeding that could "cost $100,000" and he wanted 50% of any settlement. I have a case! Fraudlent charges (not authorized) on my credit card, checks cashed with written endorsements and letters of understanding, written communication from the sales manager stating specific terms. Is it too much to ask for the responsible attorney who isn't out just for his/her fee to help because it's the right thing to do?

Lavelle B.
Aug 22, 2011

lavelleb wrote:
I have a case! Fraudlent charges (not authorized) on my credit card, checks cashed with written endorsements and letters of understanding, written communication from the sales manager stating specific terms.
If there is indeed fraud and / or other criminal activity involved here, why are you bothering with private attorneys at all in the first place?

You should actually be contacting the Attorney General's office in the state in which the alleged fraudsters operate. If you do indeed have a legitimate case, they will go after the fraudsters criminally and it will cost you NOTHING.

KC

Last edited by ken1193 on Aug 22, 2011 06:15 AM

Aug 22, 2011

Thanks - I didn't think of that and there is. I figured I had to fight it on my own. Redweek members are great!!! Thanks!

Lavelle B.
May 21, 2012

Hello Buddy !!!! Your posts is nice.I have a case! Fraudlent charges (not authorized) on my credit card. Actually be contacting the Attorney General's office in the state in which the alleged fraudsters operate. Know about marketing Click Here

Watson W.

Last edited by watsonw on May 25, 2012 11:01 PM

Oct 10, 2012

San Diego is really a best place for visit there are many travelers come every year.

Holiday Inn Express Hotel Ritchie Bros Auction

Eithan P.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.