The Manhattan Club

Manhattan Club Lawsuit

May 22, 2019

Our personal info should not be released to a coalition. It could be released to an attorney with the understanding it will not be made public. An attorney has something to lose if an agreement is violated. Again, can you imagine what would go on if the TMC owners list was made public? All of us plants would be harassed. JUST KIDDING!

William M.
May 22, 2019

it appears that there are some contributors on this redweek forum who oppose (and want to undermine) attempts to establish a cohesive force among faithful and trusted TMC owners to combat TMC's continued fraudulent action. those who oppose this effort are becoming more obviously transparent. they are either plants or are not aware of the reality of being victims of continued fraud by TMC.

we faithful and trusted owners will overcome and prevail via legal means and creative planning, both of which are either in place or becoming established tactics. joining our cohesive team as trusted owners is preferred. if you're in opposition be aware that that stance is transparent and easily detected.

Chris V.
May 22, 2019

Chris,

Presumably you have retained counsel, so let him do his work. I doubt you are helping him or doing your cause any favors by going on about enemies, criminal behavior, fraud and opposition. Why not ask his office what he thinks about your posting?

Most people who disagree with you don't "oppose" you; they just disagree with you. When you accuse those who disagree with you of being plants or trying to subvert you, I suspect you may make potential allies reluctant to step forward. Most people just want this settled fairly and without a lot more fireworks. I could be wrong, but I don't think anyone wants scorched earth.

I doubt you are open to my advice. However, Robert B. shares your conviction about misbehavior by the MC entities, but posts in measured and reasonable tones when he has something of value to share. Surely you must think of him as "faithful and trusted." Why not try consulting with him what he thinks is the best use this forum? It couldn't hurt, could it? It might even help you achieve your goals!

Nathan Z.
May 22, 2019

I couldn't agree more, Nathan Z. His rants do not encourage others to sign up with Zimmerman. At least he stopped screaming in ALL CAPS. I hope that change in behavior is permanent.

William M.
May 22, 2019

At this point I think its time to close down this forum,it has become an echo chamber and breeding ground for conspiracy theories.The Attorney General for the State of New York has made a ruling and the settelment is being carried out.The owners of time share contracts need to live up to their obligations and stop dumping on the rest of us who pay our bills.When the loud mouths put their address on this site then the rest of us will follow if there is a constructive and valid reason to do so.Send your money to some lawyer in New Jersey if it makes you feel better and stop this negative diathrib.We have a settelment live with it ,if you guys have some valid reason to believe the parties are not living up to their obligations lets hear what you have,if you are not able to produce documentation the n its time to shut down this forum,I believe its working against the owners best interest.

Christopher F.
May 22, 2019

hello christopher,

transparency becomes even more apparent and recognizable on these pages. this creates a helpfully cautious atmosphere for others regarding what they post on this forum. this transparency is much appreciated concerning this matter.

perhaps it's time for you to shut down your computer. this forum has been a vehicle of great importance to us owners as a means of expression, albeit a source of too much criticism among owners. since you do not want this forum to continue, it will disappear from your realm simply by clicking the "shut down" tab on your computer. however, you're welcome to remain here and contribute constructively, your choice of course. be aware that this forum will remain strong (and will become more valuable) should you choose not to post here in the future. this remains a truism even with your criticism of some of us and your faithfulness to the whims of the fraudsters at TMC who continue to haunt most of us.

At this point I think its time to close down this forum,it has become an echo chamber and breeding ground for conspiracy theories.The Attorney General for the State of New York has made a ruling and the settelment is being carried out.The owners of time share contracts need to live up to their obligations and stop dumping on the rest of us who pay our bills.When the loud mouths put their address on this site then the rest of us will follow if there is a constructive and valid reason to do so.Send your money to some lawyer in New Jersey if it makes you feel better and stop this negative diathrib.We have a settelment live with it ,if you guys have some valid reason to believe the parties are not living up to their obligations lets hear what you have,if you are not able to produce documentation the n its time to shut down this forum,I believe its working against the owners best interest.

Chris V.

Last edited by chrisv126 on May 22, 2019 06:09 PM

May 22, 2019

Please explain what personal information are you afraid might be released? The list would only have the name and address of the time share owner? As said earlier, if the name and address of a condo. owner can be released, then why would there be a problem with a time share owner??? Villas here at Longboat Key, Florida are in the million dollar range and I've never heard a villa ( condo) owner squawk about his name and address being made available to other owners. Now I definitely can understand why Eichner and his "plants" and cohorts would not want the owners to be able to communicate with one another. Zimmerman is seeking to get a list and I have total confidence in his efforts. At least we who have retained him are trying to hold Eichner liable for his misdeeds instead of just whining over and over about how we have all been scammed. Again, would someone please explain to me what the purpose of this posting site is?

Gail J.
May 22, 2019

I have no desire to participate in Cris- William etc. dispute. My preference is to dealing with the facts (FRAUD) that have been investigated by the NYAG.

"Publicly filed records demonstrate that T. Park Central LLC has violated GBL § 359-e(3) by publicly offering for sale, selling and purchasing timeshare interests in the Manhattan Club since April 26, 2004, without being registered as a securities broker.

O. Park Central LLC filed a broker-dealer registration statement with NYAG on or around June 3, 2004. O. Park Central LLC’s broker-dealer registration statement expired on June 3, 2008. dealer.

Publicly filed records demonstrate that O. Park Central LLC has violated GBL § 359-e(3) by publicly offering for sale, selling and purchasing timeshare interests in the Manhattan Club since June 3, 2008, without being registered as a securities broker-dealer."

Fibo N.
May 23, 2019

Let me try again Gail. Condo owners lists include the information of your neighbors, with whom you socialize, laugh, cry, help, etc. A TMC owners list will include information about 3000 people, most of of whom you will never see or talk to. My phone number and email address, etc. would be easy to find if you knew my name and address. Can you imagine what Chris V. would do with that information? Us plants have to protect ourselves. I might as well admit to it, even though it is not true. I could never convince you or Chris V. that I'm not a plant.

I'm so happy for you that you have a condo in the million dollar range.

William M.
May 23, 2019

William,

The MC has almost 300 suites. Multiply that by 52 weeks and you have 15,600 ownerships. Add to that the every other years, the half week every year, and other ways ownership has been subdivided for sale, and you have many more. I suppose you should subtract the owners of multiple weeks as duplicates, but in any event, I estimate the number of unique owners in the 15,000 range.

I do not believe the court docs speak to releasing any list to the membership or to the general public. They refer only to permitting JMZ to communicate with the owners through a third party designated by TMC. Agreement on the cost of this service is the sticking point, not the release itself, at least not at this time.

Nathan Z.

Last edited by nathanz2 on May 23, 2019 11:15 AM

May 23, 2019

The lists contain only the names and addresses of the other condo. owners There's nothing in the list as to what activities the owners enjoy, where they like to travel to, their favorite restaurants. It is a simple list. . Some communities do have hundreds of condos. so again, what is the problem with time share owners having their names and home addresses or just their email addresses listed? So I guess I don't understand the reason you would not want your name and address listed. Does anyone have the name and address of the non sponsored Board member? So my other question is that if a number of timeshare owners have suggestions or changes to the management of the Manhattan Club, how do they pass those ideas on to the other owners. There is no way to communicate unless you have another method. Again - what is the reason for this site and please explain why you joined it - what was the result you were pursuing?

Gail J.
May 23, 2019

gail,

although we do not have the addresses of the non-sponsored board members, their email addresses are clearly listed after their names on the list of all board members. we can email them at will.

tulipblossom wrote:
The lists contain only the names and addresses of the other condo. owners There's nothing in the list as to what activities the owners enjoy, where they like to travel to, their favorite restaurants. It is a simple list. . Some communities do have hundreds of condos. so again, what is the problem with time share owners having their names and home addresses or just their email addresses listed? So I guess I don't understand the reason you would not want your name and address listed. Does anyone have the name and address of the non sponsored Board member? So my other question is that if a number of timeshare owners have suggestions or changes to the management of the Manhattan Club, how do they pass those ideas on to the other owners. There is no way to communicate unless you have another method. Again - what is the reason for this site and please explain why you joined it - what was the result you were pursuing?

Chris V.
May 24, 2019

I would NOT OBJECT at all if JMZ was given the list, as long as he was forbidden to pass it on to TMC owners. I have owners lists for the two condos in which I live. Those owners are my friends and neighbors. I don't want any of my information given to thousands of TMC owners, 99.99% of whom I will never meet or talk to. Again, if some of the zealots who post on this site got hold of the list, it would not be a good thing.

nathanz2 wrote:
William,

The MC has almost 300 suites. Multiply that by 52 weeks and you have 15,600 ownerships. Add to that the every other years, the half week every year, and other ways ownership has been subdivided for sale, and you have many more. I suppose you should subtract the owners of multiple weeks as duplicates, but in any event, I estimate the number of unique owners in the 15,000 range.

I do not believe the court docs speak to releasing any list to the membership or to the general public. They refer only to permitting JMZ to communicate with the owners through a third party designated by TMC. Agreement on the cost of this service is the sticking point, not the release itself, at least not at this time.

William M.
May 24, 2019

I have received a proposal to relinquish/transfer my owner interest to TMCNY from Timeshare Interval ADMIN LLC, 40 Gayles Drive Wayne NJ. with cancellation of back maintenance fees. Have any other owners received this package and know if it is legitimate?

alexc100 wrote:
MC owners opened a lawsuite / class action in regards to the MC resrvations.

Everyone who is inerested to join the class action please contact me at alexcrystal22@gmail.com

You will be asked to fill out the Survey and send it or email the lawyer's office. It is urgent! Regards, Alex

P l B.
May 24, 2019

hello plb2 Timeshare Interval ADMIN LLC..........there is little, if any, information on this company. it's not on BBB's radar. i have not received this proposal. which dept of TMC was identified by Timeshare Interval ADMIN LLC as sponsoring and authorizing this proposal? did you question TMC after receiving this proposal? after these questions are answered to your satisfaction, please post further information on this forum. thank you.

alex c100, which lawsuit regarding MC reservations are you referring to, and who is the attorney involved? who authorized and requested the "survey" you mentioned? what is your position in this matter? was plb 2 responding to a current comment of yours? there are so many unknowns here. perhaps you will clear up the issues as questioned specifically here. we await your response. thank you.

plb2 wrote:
I have received a proposal to relinquish/transfer my owner interest to TMCNY from Timeshare Interval ADMIN LLC, 40 Gayles Drive Wayne NJ. with cancellation of back maintenance fees. Have any other owners received this package and know if it is legitimate?

alexc100 wrote:
MC owners opened a lawsuite / class action in regards to the MC resrvations.

Everyone who is inerested to join the class action please contact me at alexcrystal22@gmail.com

You will be asked to fill out the Survey and send it or email the lawyer's office. It is urgent! Regards, Alex

Chris V.
May 24, 2019

Chris V, Topic 1: The package that PIB has received is the one that was offered by TMC back in Oct/Nov 2018 to which many responded. It is the Deed-In-Lieu of Foreclosure department. They are sending out just a few at a time.

Topic 2: Alex C is the owner who began this forum in 2011. This post that PIB (plb2) has replied to is the first post on page 1 of this forum. I don't believe his posts are valid anymore.

Louise A.

Last edited by louisea75 on May 24, 2019 03:18 PM

May 27, 2019

hello, louise a,

your clarification is appreciated.

"Deed-In-Lieu of Foreclosure"........in other words, give back your property and equity for the thieves to resell it at NYC market value. i assume those using this instrument are unfortunate people who are in financial distress.

this is criminal and assumed legal (especially concerning TMC)............an oxymoron if i ever heard one.

louisea75 wrote:
Chris V, Topic 1: The package that PIB has received is the one that was offered by TMC back in Oct/Nov 2018 to which many responded. It is the Deed-In-Lieu of Foreclosure department. They are sending out just a few at a time.

Topic 2: Alex C is the owner who began this forum in 2011. This post that PIB (plb2) has replied to is the first post on page 1 of this forum. I don't believe his posts are valid anymore.

Chris V.
May 27, 2019

ya know Chris V, Everyone has to choose the path that is best for them and their situation. Don't be so judgemental. A kinder, gentler attitude would be much better on this forum.

Louise A.
May 27, 2019

the essence of my response was that of empathy for those less financially fortunate. please review carefully before you make a judgment of judgment.

louisea75 wrote:
ya know Chris V, Everyone has to choose the path that is best for them and their situation. Don't be so judgemental. A kinder, gentler attitude would be much better on this forum.

Chris V.
May 27, 2019

How it was intended and how it was perceived are two different things.

I could just see you sneering while typing it and it has a definite tone of loathing especially considering your previous posts. No empathy from you found by this reader. Your assumption is incorrect. Please review YOUR posts before pushing the submit message button.

Chris V wrote: i assume those using this instrument are unfortunate people who are in financial distress.

Louise A.

Last edited by louisea75 on May 27, 2019 03:18 PM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.