Holiday Inn Club Vacations at Orange Lake Resort - North Village

The cheapest way to get into the holidayinn club point system with resale weeks

Mar 12, 2012

In my experience as an owner at the resort me and my wife has learnt a thing or two about beating the system.. And we befriended one of the employees there to get more insight on what's going on. The result is we discover how to increase our point to VIP levels at a fraction of the cost not to mention we learnt how to bring in any resale into the vacation point system which is really worth wild.. Anyways we dont mind sharing this information for free. Just as long as you promise to share with others..

Ian D.

Last edited by marty8084 on Mar 17, 2012 04:57 PM

Apr 16, 2012

Well you have my attention.....was wondering how to get a week I bought into the point system without having to break the bank. Any information you can provide would be appreciated. Thanks, Margie

Margie D.
Apr 17, 2012

i know the system pretty well at orlandoand how would you do that because they don't allow points on the resale market, only fixed weeks. you can buy one on the resale market( fixed week) and then convert it by paying but not points?

Chris G.
Jun 18, 2012

Please send info on the points sytem

William R.
Sep 09, 2012

I own one week and between my entire family we own 4 weeks. we were told if we link all the weeks by having one owners name i.e. (Grandma) on all the weeks we could join the points system for 5000 by purchasing a random week somewhere else. I would like to convert them to points but i am not willing to pay 5k for it. plus no one else who owns one wants to convert, just myself.

how can i do it for cheap?

Matt M.
Oct 16, 2012

WOULD LOVE TO LEARN MORE !

R N.
Jan 20, 2013

how do you do it. i own 1 week and would like to get it in the point system

Ronnie Bond
Jan 22, 2013

Hi thanks for your help on how to convert my week to points without spending approx. $7000.00, Ljeyedoc

ian126 wrote:

In my experience as an owner at the resort me and my wife has learnt a thing or two about beating the system.. And we befriended one of the employees there to get more insight on what's going on. The result is we discover how to increase our point to VIP levels at a fraction of the cost not to mention we learnt how to bring in any resale into the vacation point system which is really worth wild.. Anyways we dont mind sharing this information for free. Just as long as you promise to share with others..

Edward J.
Feb 07, 2013

Can you share more than what you have listed? Bob L

Robert L.
Feb 07, 2013

Please sendany Info.

Bill Rodman wrodman@chartermi.net

ian126 wrote:

William R.
Aug 14, 2013

Hi - I'd love to hear how, please reply!

Vera C.
Sep 20, 2013

Would appreciate any insight you have in this matter. I own two weeks and they want 6k for me to convert. Thank you in advance for sharing.

Jeff B

ian126 wrote:

Jeff B.
Oct 09, 2013

We recently purchased week 35 in the north village. We are curious how the whole program really works as you can always take the info form the sales staff with a grain of salt. any info you can share will be greatly appreciated. Janet

Jay R.
Mar 11, 2014

I would also like more insight on this great deal!!

Kimberly H.
Mar 11, 2014

Ian

Would you share, I promise to help spread the word. Anything you can share would help. I am trying to find a way to beat them at this.

jeffb681 wrote:
Would appreciate any insight you have in this matter. I own two weeks and they want 6k for me to convert. Thank you in advance for sharing.

Jeff B

ian126 wrote:

Jeff B.
Mar 18, 2014

ditto for me any help would be appreciated

Dennis B.
Jul 25, 2014

So he just keeps leading everyone in circles without answering the question???? Well then guys he sells timeshare! Lol

Angela R.
Dec 01, 2014

I would also be interested in learning the cheapest way into the point system because I find now you just cannot exchange to the week you want without giving up more than a week. Thanks Deb

Deb S.
Dec 31, 2014

I know this is an old thread, is the advise (what ever that is) still valid? if so please PM me.

Jeff T.
Jan 17, 2015

please share your system

Allen S.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.