Timeshare Companies

Has anyone dealt with Pacific Transfer inc. or selltimeshare.org ?

May 22, 2015

Apparently you have been scammed by them.

Don P.
May 25, 2015

So disturbing that so many of us have been scammed by this company and can't get any results from CA general atty office. I am out over $5,000 and still have been seeing no results. CA is totally ignoring what this company and its affiliates have done. I've stopped pursuing this for the past year but now knowing you and I'm sure others are still being scammed, I just may commence my claim with CA attorney general office once again. Good luck to you should you pursue this matter.

Anna-Maria F.
May 25, 2015

You can also file a formal complaint with the Federal Trade Commission. They have a unit that deals with timeshare fraud. Their phone number is 1-877-382-4357.

Don P.
May 26, 2015

I agree with you that I needed to something because Pacific has not transferred the timeshare, since it was taken care of over 1 year ago and I'm still getting billed.

Vinnie S.
Jun 01, 2015

Start filing now. I've been trying to get close to $5,000 for 2 years, no luck so far. With all the comments about this company on Red Week I am now thinking if Red Week were to also work with us on this, maybe the AG's office might step up with a legal action on behalf of all of us that we're scammed by this company !

Anna-Maria F.
Jun 01, 2015

I paid the past dues which Pacific Transfer would not pay. Now their "mailbox" is full so one cannot reach them or leave a message. SCAM SCAM SCAM. Avoid these people like the plague

Ann P.
Jun 09, 2015

hello, We have been scammed too anyone with info to how we can start a law suit against this company in Torrance, thank you

Denys B.
Jun 09, 2015

My recommendation would be to file a complaint with the California Attorney-General. This can easily be done online. Hiring a lawyer to start a lawsuit could be very costly and time-consuming. There are a lot of law firms out there (some very questionable) that are taking advantage of disgruntled timeshare owners and charging large, upfront fees to get a lawsuit going.

Lance C.
Jun 09, 2015

I am so disheartened that so many of us are going through this with this company. I am also glad that I am not alone in my frustrations. I have been dealing with them since Jan 2013. They did somethings in the beginning- but the communication was terrible. I kept being told that I am "moving fast through the process and you are in the last stage." when I had enough of the run around, I began calling numerous times a day- being hung up on, cussed at, etc. I eventually found out that they sent the transfer paperwork to the wrong STATE. I gave them the correct address again- but they never sent it. I am left with a deed that is not in our name anymore- this sounds great, but they put the wrong lot number on the transfer of deed, and my time share company will not accept it. I cant get in touch with the buyers, and I cant get Pacific time share to do anything, so now I have a lawyer. I have filed complaint with BBB, to no avail. I have filed complaint with CA attorney general office. I have a dispute in process with my credit card company trying to pull that money that I paid up front (I know so stupid) to Pacific Transfer- I told them the reason it is so long after the transaction is because of the situation and me having the run around. I told them that they have not fulfilled the contract. I sent them the contract I signed with Pacific Transfer and they are seeing if they can get me my money back based on them not fullfilling their contractual agreement. Please email me if we can discuss, I would be more than happy to put our heads together to see what we need to do to do a class action suit.

Sam J.
Jun 09, 2015

Yes I have dealt with them they are a scam watch abc la 7 news Rick Romeo Google it what happened with you

Denys B.
Jun 09, 2015

Thank you very much for this information- wow this is recent. I am going to send a thank you to this reporter. WHAT CAN WE DO? LETS DO IT WHAT EVER IT IS.

Sam J.
Jun 10, 2015

I filed a complaint with the Torrence CA BBB. Their final response was that Pacific Transfer was not a member so they could only send my complaint to them and accept the excuses fom Pacific. I have since concluded this company is a total fraudulent company preying on mostly older people who want out of timeshares. We learned of them through a "postcard" solocitation for a scheduled forum in Kalamazoo MI in October, 2011. I only wish I had been aware of this scam before we went and paid our 3,000. To everyone considering using this company or their subsidiaries, avoid them at all costs. They are fraudulent scammers. We have wound up paying our maintainence fees every year except for 2013. Each time I was able to contact them directly they had more excuses. Mostly blaming the host company, then more legal papers. Lastt one was they had just gotten a buyer for it and it would be resolved shortly. That was March of this year, 2015. Now it is impossible to reach them. Their phone is out and their mailbox "full" Avoid these SCAMMERS.

Ann P.
Sep 21, 2015

Hi yes I have been taken by this company. Loss of $3000. Sorry about your loss. I work in Torrance and are really sick when I pass there office. I'am thinking of taking them to small claims what's your thoughts thanks Denys

samj102 wrote:
I am so disheartened that so many of us are going through this with this company. I am also glad that I am not alone in my frustrations. I have been dealing with them since Jan 2013. They did somethings in the beginning- but the communication was terrible. I kept being told that I am "moving fast through the process and you are in the last stage." when I had enough of the run around, I began calling numerous times a day- being hung up on, cussed at, etc. I eventually found out that they sent the transfer paperwork to the wrong STATE. I gave them the correct address again- but they never sent it. I am left with a deed that is not in our name anymore- this sounds great, but they put the wrong lot number on the transfer of deed, and my time share company will not accept it. I cant get in touch with the buyers, and I cant get Pacific time share to do anything, so now I have a lawyer. I have filed complaint with BBB, to no avail. I have filed complaint with CA attorney general office. I have a dispute in process with my credit card company trying to pull that money that I paid up front (I know so stupid) to Pacific Transfer- I told them the reason it is so long after the transaction is because of the situation and me having the run around. I told them that they have not fulfilled the contract. I sent them the contract I signed with Pacific Transfer and they are seeing if they can get me my money back based on them not fullfilling their contractual agreement. Please email me if we can discuss, I would be more than happy to put our heads together to see what we need to do to do a class action suit.

Denys B.
Sep 22, 2015

We dealt with them a few years ago. It was the most pain we have ever experienced with a business. We had a contract that stated they would pick up the maint fees after a year had passed. We were constantly calling them and running our case up the ladder. When the year passed, we had to threaten legal action to get them to act. I don't know what they finally did, but we eventually did get the time share deed out of our possession. Actually, I think they are just trying to sell them on EBay. They get their $5000 from us, then sell them for a penny. Because you cannot sell a time share anymore. Everyone now knows they are the biggest rip off known to man. We feel fortunate that we were able to work through it. It was extremely difficult and took a long time.

Wayne S.
Sep 22, 2015

Hi I work in Torrance where there located, they have stole so much money from lots of people. I cannot understand why they have not been closed down, maybe people cannot be bothered filing paperwork with an attorney or small claims. They have given me the runaround for 4 years now. They need to be investigated for fraud.

Denys B.
Sep 22, 2015

I work in Torrance where this company is located, I have visited the office twice, they treated me as if they are hiding the scam, giving me all the usual lies. They have a office full of pond scum cold callers in small booths selling the scam product. They tell me no one is in charge. If all of us who have been scammed calls or emails the California attorney we might get a result. Or if everyone files a small claims, this could hurt there scam. All of us should use the social media sites and expose this company.

Denys B.
Sep 22, 2015

Let's do that too

Denys B.
Sep 22, 2015

NEVER pay anyone money upfront that claims they will take your timeshare off your hands.

Don P.
Dec 08, 2015

I also paid them to take over my time share in 2013. I just received a dun notice for maintenance fees. Does anyone no how to contact the state of California to file a complaint?

Gerald S.
Dec 09, 2015

We also have a problem with this company. Today the phone number no longer answers. We were hoping they would honor their commitment to transfer the documents or pay the timeshare annual fees. We are at the 2 year mark which means their loop holes in their contract have run out and they need to perform. Please contact me at jcaldwell@phoenixdevelopmentgroup.net or 775 385 5423 if you would like to work with me to figure out how to take legal action. Sincerely, Julie Caldwell

Julie C.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.