Timeshare Companies

Lifestyle Resort, the most horrible customer service ever

Apr 29, 2012

I visited Lifestyle resort for the first time and would never visit again. It took over four hours for us the get registered. Then we were given different color bands which meant that were could not do any family activities unless we downgraded to the lower bands which relegated us to swimming pools. After paying $70/guest/ day for food, we were being asked to pay an addtional $15/guest per day to have access to the beach. Some members of our party were provided a guest house with mold and leaking roof. They treat guess of ownerst badly in hopes that they would upgrade to memebership for better treatment. Not sure where they got this concept.

There was no customer service and complaining did no good. Some guest reported being robbed by the very security guards who are there to protest the guests.

I have traveled to many vacation spots, mostly high end and this was by far the worst experience ever. If you want a great vacation, avoid Lifestyle Resort.

Nadine M.
Apr 30, 2012

Is Lifestyle Resort a timeshare resort? I've never heard of it.

R P.
Oct 21, 2012

No its a Vacation club and it's very good. You pay a membership fee good for 43 years. And the fees varied depending on what resorts accomindation you want. No deeds and no maintenance fees.

Joseph F.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.