May 01, 2012

Does anyone know how we can use this website to find exchanges available in specific areas like we used to be able to do on RedWishes?

Joy L.
May 02, 2012

Redweek is no longer an exchange company.

R P.
Sep 19, 2012

it sadly went away

what do you need

Bill F.
Mar 17, 2013

I just paid Red Week 125.00 to sell my timeshare at the St. James Vacation Club, Mamora Bay, Antigua, but I haven't sent the documentation as yet for them to go forward. Has anyone done this before and is $ 125.00 all enclosed fees, etc. for this transaction or should I expect more costs. If you have any information, please e-mail me directly at bridgeswest@telus.net. Thank you.

Deborah B.
Mar 18, 2013

deborahb79 wrote:
I just paid Red Week 125.00 to sell my timeshare at the St. James Vacation Club, Mamora Bay, Antigua, but I haven't sent the documentation as yet for them to go forward. Has anyone done this before and is $ 125.00 all enclosed fees, etc. for this transaction or should I expect more costs. If you have any information, please e-mail me directly at bridgeswest@telus.net. Thank you.

You need to scroll down to the bottom of this page where it says 'contact Redweek' .... click on that to send your question directly to them via email.

R P.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.