Timeshare Exchanges

Interval membership

May 29, 2012

I am a member of II through Diamond Resorts. Does anyone know if I could buy a timeshare outside of Diamond and have it in my account with II? I am currently on the points system and I am thinking of buying a fixed week, to use and trade through II. Can I be in points and weeks at the same time in the same account? Thanks for any advice.

Jeff W.
May 30, 2012

jeff1632 wrote:
I am a member of II through Diamond Resorts. Does anyone know if I could buy a timeshare outside of Diamond and have it in my account with II? I am currently on the points system and I am thinking of buying a fixed week, to use and trade through II. Can I be in points and weeks at the same time in the same account? Thanks for any advice.

I wasn't aware that II dealt in points, however I haven't dealt with them in a few years ..... you can call their customer support at 1-888-784-3447 and ask your question.

R P.
Jun 23, 2012

Sure you can buy a timeshare outside of Diamond. II is just the banking system. You might check with II before you buy to see if they "handle" thant timeshare.

Barbara P.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.