Timeshare Companies

Alliance Resale Group

Apr 30, 2013

Has anyone had dealing with this Company. They say they have a buyer for my timeshare... not upfront fees just a commision of 5% when sold.

Howard N.
Apr 30, 2013

It's a scam. They claim that there is no upfront fee. They offer you money and set the hook. They have you expecting a sale and then all of a sudden they claim there is some sort of " fee " that has to be paid before the sale can be completed. If you are dumb enough to send them money then they will wait a little while and then claim there is yet another " fee " that has to be paid first.

They will continue to bleed you for money until you stop sending it to them. The somewhere down the road you will be contacted by someone who claims they can recover your money for yet another " fee ". If you get involved with them you will end up on the " sucker list " and become prey to every scammer in the business.

Don P.
Apr 30, 2013

Thanks, I have been surfing these forums and read quite a lot about "no upfront fees". Just haven't run across Alliance Resale Group. I guest just another name change. Contract is tore up and round filed.

Howard N.
May 26, 2013

Yes, alliance resale group has contacted us and they say they will give us $23,500, apparently NO fees until I get their money. Talked to the sales person on the phone and she had answers for everything, but they didnt really make sense. I said why dont u buy a new 1 from the hotel, she says they are $50,000 which is bull because I know someone who paid about $20,000. So I am not even going to deal with them. I wish there was a way to destroy them so they cant rip people off. They are discusting low lifes.

Doug E.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.