Point Systems

Interval international points program

Aug 12, 2015

Does anyone know anything about interval's point program?it's supposed to give you better inventory access.

David P.
Aug 15, 2015

It is the exact same inventory. If you own a large unit, especially a non lock off unit during prime time but in an area with a lot of TS like Orlando, Williamsburg, Branson, etc. you may do better in points. With points you don't rely on trading power. As long as you have enough points you can make the exchange into whatever is in the exchange pot. You also don't have to worry about being bumped during an ongoing search by a better unit. With points your place in line is determined by when you put in your request. The down side is converting to points cost in the $2000-4000 range. You also won't be uptrading in terms of size or season. So if you regularly are confirming into a smaller unit or a lower season than points may work for you. Otherwise in most cases it won't be worth the cost to convert. II points also do not transfer on resale. The new owner would have to pay the resort to convert again. So the cost is sunk and won't increase your resale value.

Tracey S.
Sep 16, 2015

I hope these point systems are worth buying to you guys. I see them more or less nothing but a scam. I also apologize my sentences once in a while, Im not English speaking person.

Why I also tell my story here, is because Id like to warn people with my experience.

I took part to RHC (Royal Holiday Club) plan 2009 at Wyndham in the Bahamas, and its nothing but a total fraud in my case with fraudulent contract. Im European myself and this system is not even working here. And what also makes this whole point system weird is that Meridian (part of Interval Group) is one of RHC's payment collectors in States, besides there was also one page in my contract I signed it with Resort Interval with no further information. Odd business structure if you guys asked me.

It was year 2011 I was put out of the system by FNTC but I was never returned my money. So, I lost to this club over 14.000,00 USD for one lunch/dinner in Bahamas plus my precious time. Never even got to possibility to use my points till I was banned from the system. My story is readable in 'Royal Holiday is a scam' thread..

This whole issue is criminal what they do and did including my contract, and it was also about WYNDHAM! Just wonder how Wyndham could afford doing it together with FNTC (First National Trustee Company, Isle of Man, which is equal to RHC in my case!). But tells a story too. Interval.. FNTC.. Maybe even IFG.. Wyndham.. just need to calculate one plus one.. also notice all those tax haven companies like Holiday Clubs on this....

And because I'm much wiser now, I'd never ever fall into another point system in my life.. Or a timeshare. They all mean in a way or another a scam to me.. I understand this tax haven part in this business.. And I do believe many clubs avoid taxes.. among the other scams. With other scams i mean good security what many tax havens has to offer, which makes possible whatsoever. Its easy to be anonymous.

Sari P.

Last edited by sarip2 on Oct 31, 2015 07:39 PM

Sep 24, 2015

This my earlier reply has as a matter of fact nothing to do with Interval International Point system, but anonymous mysterious Resort Interval, which I believe has something to do with Interval International. Sorry to spoil your topic guys, wasnt meant to.

Sari P.

Last edited by sarip2 on Sep 24, 2015 03:50 PM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.