Ask RedWeek

BAD REDWEEK Verification

Jul 13, 2016

Redweek 'Verification' is sometime BAD ... I have a deeded OCEANFRONT week , but Redweek 'verifies' it as 'varies' and DOES NOT RETURN MY CALLS and has NOT phoned MARRIOTT Grande Ocean to have my Week verified as Deeded OCEANFRONT ...

Many CALLs to REDWEEK , have resulted in NO returned Calls, only 'leave a message and we will return your call.

Who the Hell is Running Redweek ....

It would be Better To Not Have Your Week 'Verified' , as It may really 'WRONGLY ADVERTISED' ... as 'varies' instead of OCEANFRONT.

Robert Shouse rrshouse@hotmail.com

Robert S.
Jul 14, 2016

Hi Robert,

I have reviewed the history of your rental and know that you spoke to our Full Service Manager yesterday and wanted to take just a moment to follow up on your comment about our RedWeek Verified option.

We deeply regret hearing that there was an issue, however, when we verify a rental reservation, we have to verify it based on the information that the resort provides us directly. Because your resort wouldn't guarantee a particular view, we couldn't verify it as Oceanfront and promptly refunded your verification fee.

We sincerely appreciate your understanding in this matter and want to thank you for being a part of the RedWeek community!

Valerie H.
RedWeek.com
Jul 14, 2016

I have determined that This is a problem caused by Marriott's Grande Ocean. Marriott provided a Confirmed Reservation that states my Deeded Oceanfront Week as having ' Room type as "close to beach', "view not guaranteed"'. I am perusing the matter with Marriott and have been advised that I will have a response from Grande Ocean Management in 3-5 business days.

robert3074 wrote:
Redweek 'Verification' is sometime BAD ... I have a deeded OCEANFRONT week , but Redweek 'verifies' it as 'varies' and DOES NOT RETURN MY CALLS and has NOT phoned MARRIOTT Grande Ocean to have my Week verified as Deeded OCEANFRONT ...

Many CALLs to REDWEEK , have resulted in NO returned Calls, only 'leave a message and we will return your call.

Who the Hell is Running Redweek ....

It would be Better To Not Have Your Week 'Verified' , as It may really 'WRONGLY ADVERTISED' ... as 'varies' instead of OCEANFRONT.

Robert Shouse rrshouse@hotmail.com

Robert S.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.