Timeshare Companies

Profeco - How to File a Complaint from Outside Mexico for goods and services acquired in Mexico that you are not satisfied with. Attention to Foreign Residents

Feb 26, 2017

Just came across this information about filing a complaint with PROFECO for anyone needs it.

Profeco - (Procuraduría Federal del Consumidor) How to File a Complaint from Outside Mexico for goods and services acquired in Mexico that you are not satisfied with.

Attention to Foreign Residents

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Travel-g150768-c15675/Mexico:Timeshare.And.Consumer.Complaints.html

Rain Z.
Feb 02, 2023

I wanted to sell my timeshare at Vidanta. I was scammed, but in doing so, I sent about $100,000 to Mexican banks (BBVA Mexico SA) with the recipient being Weiss Touristic Services SA DE CV. Can any of that money be retrieved?

William S.
Feb 02, 2023

Where does a complaint to PROFECO sent, and is there a form to fill out from Perfeco?

William S.
Feb 03, 2023

williams1596 wrote:
Can any of that money be retrieved?

In a word, NO! I'm sorry to hear that you got scammed out of that amount of money.

Profeco is only a company to file complaints if you feel you have been wronged by a timeshare company, not scammed by a supposed reseller.

What did Weiss Touristic Services say to you to convince you to send $100,000 to Mexican banks? What did they promise you would get in return?

Lance C.
Feb 23, 2023

I mailed a complaint to Profeco recently. It included my complaint description with Lloydshare Ltd Inc deferred fixed link annuities. How do I find information concerning the handling of my complaint? There has been no indication that it was received. Dennis

Dennis G.
Jul 21, 2023

Furthermore, somehow my complaint to Profeco concerning the Lloydshare Ltd Inc loyalty, fixed term, no early redemption, timeshare sale cincher guaranteed annuity, was given to a sophisticated fraud network. They faked a court settlement which was to awatrd me the Lloydshare costs and the annuity plus damages. The fake law office wanred me to pay a custodial fee to activate a bank account into which the lawsuit would deposit the Supreme court of Mexico awarded damages.

Dennis G.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.