The Villas at Banyan Bay

trouble with using timeshare weeks!

Mar 01, 2017

anyone else been given the runaround to use your banked weeks? have requested different dates and months and none are available! they say only use 3 units for all the timeshare owners! PS also got an email 2 weeks ago that we had not paid 3 or more consecutive years of maintenance and they were rescinding our TS!! sent them proof and finally got that straightened out. now just screwing with us for our weeks!!

Martha H.
Mar 14, 2017

Yes. I have owned my timeshare for 10 years with them and have never had a problem until this year. I know they have new ownership since 2016. I have tried to reserve my weeks for 2018 and they told me aug sept and oct where the only times available. They are trying to say that I haven't paid 2015 too. Who did you deal with?

Kirsten L.
Mar 14, 2017

yes thats what we found as well. previously they were very accommodating. but now with new owners they seem to be trying to get us to walk away or push us out from our timeshare so they can recind it! yes those are the same months we were told that is available. Lillian said there is only 3 or 4 units that are dedicated to timeshare weeks! so booked in sept which isnt great, but i guess better than losing the weeks... not sure what else to do....

Martha H.
Mar 14, 2017

Were you looking for 2018? They told me that they have been promoting the property so they are full. I said a year and half out?

Kirsten L.
May 20, 2017

Hi. I don't know if you are interested or not. But, a group of us have hired a attorney. If you want to find out more you can email me at kirstenlovato@mac.com asap!

Kirsten L.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.