Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares

Mayan Palace Awful Experience

Apr 20, 2017

3 years ago me and my husband acquire a membership with Mayan Palace, we think that could be a great idea to invest on a timeshare We wanted the cancellation but the resort denied that possibility while in the timeshare presentation the salesperson told us that we could cancel whenever we want it, of course it was not true. Bad treatment and a misleading membership , the first year was fine , then the problems started when we received a extra charge from a service that we didnt used it. The cost of the maintenance fees, totally is a crazy price and out of our possibilities. I think that Mayan Palace resort is one of the worst places in the world. We found Mexican Timeshare Solutions on a timeshare users group website and we hire them. I highly recommend Mexican Timeshare Solutions if you want an honest, responsive means of getting rid of your Mexican timeshare. Mexican Timeshare Solutions took no money upfront .I paid them after they sent me documentation from the Mexican court that my timeshare was revoked You dont have idea how much I battle with those people to let me go out, all was my fault for not read the contract in time, but now friends you know it, so stay alert.

Debra B.
Apr 20, 2017

Debrab448 is a low life SCAMMER . He or she uses numerous aliases and posts the same story over and over in the forum trying to lure victims to their website. Anyone dumb enough to go to that website will either have their computer hacked , have their credit card information stolen or be ripped off by these con artists. If anyone is dumb enough to go there please come back here and let us know how much they took you for .

Don P.
Apr 20, 2017

You have very poor command of the English language. That alone makes you doubt-able. Plus, you said that you found MTS on a "timeshare users website." Would you please clarify what website that might be. Because I am sure that it is not TUG - or Timeshare Users Group. Please let us know the name of the website. And, please tell us what you spent.

John I.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.