Jan 11, 2018

I echo every word of this plea. This entire experience has been a horrible nightmare but to my surprise I came across all of these owner statements. Now the question is what can we do to dig out of this. I just know I cannot give these thieves one more Penney. I hope there is someone smarter than I with a solution for all of these victims.

Pat

Patricia B.
Jan 11, 2018

Add me to the list of concerned owners at Grand Regency. We also just received a bill for maintenance fees. It was larger than the previous year's and not expected until later in the year as our ownership is every other year. I am unwilling to pay if the resort cannot be exchanged with Interval International as that is what I have always done with this timeshare. The letter referenced a website, www.colonnade-grandregency.com, that is supposed to be up on January 15th. Any suggestions on how to handle are appreciated. Thank you.

George K.
Jan 12, 2018

I am an owner at Grand Regency. It is inhabitable, I was there in September and looked at the property. I received a bill for maintenance fees as well for 2018. They were much higher than 2017 even though the letter says there will not be an increase. I have made numerous calls to Grand Regency, no answer and no one returns the call. The bill was from Missouri Association Management (Russell Mitchell). I have made numerous calls to him, no answer and he does not return call either. I called the MO States attorney and filed a consumer complaint. I suggest everyone file a complaint. The more complaints the better for everyone involved. Go to ago.mo.gov to file.

G. K.
Jan 12, 2018

How many of you paid the special assessment fee July 2016? We need to find as many owners as possible.

G. K.
Jan 12, 2018

Did anyone else receive this letter with an option #2 to Deedback the property? I did not.

G. K.
Jan 12, 2018

I received and paid the special assessment. I also did NOT receive a letter with a deed back option.

George K.
Jan 13, 2018

I paid the special assessment assuming it was to bring the resort back up to standards. I am not paying this years mt fees...

Monroe C.
Jan 13, 2018

I last stayed at colonnade oct. 2016 left early did knot feel safe. did not pay special ass.2016 nor mf for 2017 winott pay mf for 2018 would join class action suit if one comes about. sorry for spelling

Bobby W.
Jan 13, 2018

I paid the Special Assessment 2016 Of $375.00 on July 8, 2016. Check was cashed! Robert Hinckley, Pierre, S.D. roberth@pie.midco.net

Robert H.
Jan 13, 2018

Yes, I did received the "letter to either sell My property 233BE or "Option 2, Have the Unit deeded back to Grand Regency Resort We chose to act on the "Option 2 and sent a Check for $2250.00 on 9-24-2016 to Grand Regency Resort, 245 JJess Jo Parkway, Branson We also enclosed a check to Taney County Recorder for $27.00 to "pay the Taney County Recorder's office filing fee. We have heard nothing nor have we received an acknowlegiment of "deed back nor anything from Taney Co Recorder's office. Now, most recently we received a letter from Missouri Association Management, LLC dated December 18, 2017 an Invoice #470 a request for us to pay a "Maintenance fee 2018 for unit 233BE for wk 26 for the amount of 375.00. We will not send anymore money to ??whoever ??. WE are expecting the "deedback" from Grand Regency and a notice from the "Taney County Recorder" as of yet we have received nothing. Robert Hinckley, Pierre, SD roberth@pie.midco.net

Robert H.
Jan 14, 2018

I paid my 2017 fees and the $375 special assessment and received nothing but excuses. Now i recieved a statement for 2018 fees, they should be ashamed of themselves. Ready to join Anyone who plans a class action suit.

Karla C.
Jan 27, 2018

I am also s TS owner at colonnade. I received a bill for 2018. I am refusing to send any more funds to these crooks. If all owners would do the same regardless of threats we could finally be rid of this.

Glenn D.
Jan 30, 2018

I paid the special assessment fee in July 2016

Charles L.
Jan 30, 2018

I also did not receive the deedback option letter

Charles L.
Jan 31, 2018

Please keep us in the loop. Tried to stay fall 2016. Uninhabitable.

Donna S.
Jan 31, 2018

Well, unfortunately, I just recently submitted payment for 2018 dues. I am currently stopping payment on that check... I just want out of this disaster. I have for many years now and these time shares make it almost impossible to get out!

Shawna M.
Jan 31, 2018

I did.

Shawna M.
Feb 08, 2018

Has anyone contacted the television station? Thinking some bad publicity wouldn’t be good for Branson area being it’s a big tourist area....And timeshares are big business

Totally T.
Feb 09, 2018

I called our St Louis NBC stations investigative reporter. Had to leave a voice mail giving details of my message. Have never received a call back. Also called mo attorney general's office. Received a email back suggesting that I should contact an attorney for advice. Has anyone else wondered why everyone flatly refuses to help us out and get involved. Not hard to figure...what a disgrace.

Patricia B.
Feb 09, 2018

I called our St Louis NBC stations investigative reporter. Had to leave a voice mail giving details of my message. Have never received a call back. Also called mo attorney general's office. Received a email back suggesting that I should contact an attorney for advice. Has anyone else wondered why everyone flatly refuses to help us out and get involved. Not hard to figure...what a disgrace!!!

Patricia B.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.